STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Global Assembly] Message to France

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Private & Encrypted

To: Francois DuPont, Ambassador to the Global Assembly of the Republic of France (@Moe)
Cc:
Subject: Withdrawral
Classification:
Secure

Ambassador DuPont,

It has come to my attention that the Republic of France has announced its intention to withdraw its membership from the Global Assembly. I have come to understand that this course of action has come as a result of the verdict on the case between First Choice and French Sales Incorporated. However, as Secretary General it is my duty to inform you that withdrawal from the Global Assembly has not been provided for within the Global Assembly Charter and that the Republic of France will therefore remain a member of the Global Assembly. The reason withdrawal has not been provided for in the Global Assembly Charter as it has been used in the past for political blackmail or evasion of obligations, an example being Japan's withdrawal from the League of Nations in 1933. The United Nations therefore purposely left out any provisions for the withdrawal of membership and that precedent has continued within the Global Assembly.

The Secretariat hopes to see the Republic of France resume it's representation as a respected member of the Global Assembly.

Respectfully,
C.STONE
Clark Stone
Secretary General
Global Assembly

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
President of the French Republic
Président de la République française
Private & Encrypted Message

1576877017404.png

To: Clark Stone

It is with my utmost regret that this is our first correspondence. However, that being said, I must inform you that I am shocked at the tone of your letter.

Do you presume to tell me that, as an assembly that purports to hold human rights above all else, that you do not observe a nation's sovereign right to absolve its membership with an organization it no longer feels its morals and ideals are compatible?

Stating that withdrawing is not an option is a threat.

Threats are a form of tyranny.

"The Secretariat hopes to see the Republic of France resume it's representation as a respected member of the Global Assembly."

So is this what the Global Assembly stands for?

Tyranny? Coercion? Subjugation?

France shall fall in line, or else? Is this not hypocritical?

Yours,

J. Le-Pen

@Dutchy

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
President of the French Republic
Président de la République française
Private & Encrypted Message

1576877017404.png
To: Clark Stone

France was fined by your International Court of Justice four-hundred-million dollars for failing to reply to a message within hours of it being sent. That you have neglected to even respond to my letter after nearly two weeks is just another message to France that the world is actively and collectively against it. Ignoring the will of France and its sovereign wishes further complicates and exacerbates the issue at hand.

Jean Le-Pen

@Dutchy