STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KOR] Phone Call to Israel

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Pongpol Adireksarn would use an encrypted and private line to contact his Israeli counterpart in the hopes of beginning bilateral relations.

Once the phone was answered, if it was, Minister Pongpol would begin. "Hello, Minister! This is Pongpol Adireksarn speaking, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Rattanakosin Kingdom. How are you today?"

Drion

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"That's good to hear! How are things in the Middle East? I've heard that many of the nations in the region are still feeling the effects of the Iraqi War and Hussein's actions, I hope that Israel isn't one of them?

In fact, I was contacting you in the hopes of continuing our long-lasting relationships. Before recently, thousands of Thais have been employed in Israel and thousands of Israeli have visited Thailand over the years. My hopes is that we would be able to discuss a deal with our nation's visas so that working in Israel and visiting Thailand would become far easier for our citizens. Is this something that you would be interested in, Minister?"

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
Things are tense.
The Iraq war had us facing constant and consistent missile attacks, combined with Iraqi promises to use Chemical weapons un us.
This resulted in many civilians being stuck at home with gas masks for weeks on end.

Luckilly, no chemical weapons were used.
We can work out the visas, yeah.

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that things ease up soon in the Middle East. I did want to ask your government something before continuing with visas. Would it be possible for Israel to allow us to produce the Sa'ar 5-class corvette? We are currently in need of eight corvettes and we believe that these corvettes are a perfect fit for our needs."

Drion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II