STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - Tanzania Communications

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Jakaya Kikwete < Tuzi >
CC: ChoTaeick@mofa.kr.gov, KimSeonghyun@mofa.kr.gov, Zainab Khamis Shomari, Jamani Oyenusi

Subject: ROK-Tanzania Rrlations

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
To His Honorable Mr. Minister Kikwete,

I hope that this email finds you well Minister Kikwete.

While our two countries recently established diplomatic relations, I believe that our two countries have only seen an upward trend in bilateral relations. Truly, the Republic of Korea sees Tanzania as a strong model for regional development through investment in human capital, education, urban renovation, with thoughtful administrations that put people over personal gains. While the biggest criminal to any citizen is corruption by the political elites, this is not a crime the Tanzanian people have to face, and as corruption continues to be rooted out in Korea, we hope that our mutual experiences can be the bridge that becomes the witness for close cooperation between our two countries.

Tanzania is truly a beacon of opportunity for African countries and the developing world in Asia, Latin America, and Europe in prioritizing public projects, stable governance, and human development. It is the Korean Governments hope, Tanzania will continue to remain this beacon of hope for many, while maintaining a principled democratic system, economic liberalization with government policies to ensure a free market, and continue on the marvelous initiatives to bring Tanzania into the forefront of human development into the 21st century. Truly, there can be no limits to states that have the will to bring rapid change through systematic government initiatives and an eager population.

I have firstly attached H.E. Amb Cho, the relevant counterpart to H.E. Amb Oyenusi in Dar Es Salam. Additionally, Director Kim is the Chief of the Africa Bureau for Policy, Development, and Assistance, the relevant counterpart of H.E. Shomari. I hope that this introduction can allow us to ensure a respective coordination of statements, policy, and proposals between our respective foreign affairs agencies.

Over 3,000 Koreans travel to Tanzania annually on regular visas, bringing with financial capital in the large and lucrative Tourism Industry. We hope that we can capitalize on the adored culture of Tanzania and help break the racial stereotypes of Asians in Tanzania and of Africans in Korea through mutual cooperation in raising the number of students and tourists visiting our respective countries. Ignorance is a diseases easily cured by education, and we hope that we can boost the number of Koreans visiting Tanzania to over 15,000 annually by 2008. We hope that we can boost the number of Tanzanians visiting Korea to over 10,000 annually by 2008, and taking improved steps to develop academic bridges between our higher education and high school institutions. For many Koreans, Tanzania remains an associated country with the Song by Cho Yongpil about the Leopard of Mount Kilimanjaro, signifying the strong image of Tanzania in Korea's population.

I hope that I can have the privilege in the future of visiting your beautiful country and provide a high level of exchanges between our government and yours. Promoting human development projects in health and socio-economic mobility. Promoting trade and cooperation in areas of automobiles, pharmaceuticals, defense, and security. I hope you will also join me in pushing for a new goal for Korea-Tanzania relations to develop in areas of development cooperation, technology, natural resources and human capital investment.The Potential for growth is high between our countries and will be a major opportunity to develop a strategic partnership between Korea and Tanzania into the 21st century.

Signed with sincerity,
Baek Jeonghee
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Korea
Seoul, Republic of Korea
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

United Republic of Tanzania

Classified and Encrypted

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Korea, Baek Jeonghee

Subject: ROK - Tanzanian Relations

Dear Minister Baek,

I am happy to receive you message and grateful for you reaching out to us. Your words are very kind.

South Korea's story of development within in the recent decades is an inspiration us. In the face of threats from the north, your nation has risen from the ashes of a catastrophic war, to becoming a global economic powerhouse, with the thoughts of your citizens at the heart of every decision. This is a path we too wish to follow and although we still have much to work on, I am glad our progress so far is starting to be recognised internationally.

We will be sure to give Ambassador Cho a warm welcome to Tanzania and will look forward to working with them and Director Kim. We are more than open to cooperating with Korea, improving and enhancing our current cultural and economic links.

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation
United Republic of Tanzania

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Jakaya Kikwete < Tuzi >
CC: ChoTaeick@mofa.kr.gov, KimSeonghyun@mofa.kr.gov,

Subject: RE: ROK-Tanzania Relations

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
H.E. the Foreign Minister,

I am grateful for your receptive response to our correspondence. I hope we can build a strong ROK-Tanzania relationship that strengthens, develops, and progresses our two countries. I believe, in my capacity as both a minister, but a human, that Tanzania has the capacity to even inspire our people, with the continued efforts to build a stronger tomorrow by your government. While our paths may be different, our destinations are the same. I hope we can work together to bring about closer relations as we move towards aiding one another in this world, adapting and learning from our failures, and sharing and exploring our successes.

I hope that you can receive Ambassador Cho in your office to begin a discussion on upstarting Korean-Tanzanian relations, at the same time, to introduce himself to you on a much more personal level. We'd like to discuss security relations, economic ties, political and financial support, and the development assistance we can give. Director Kim is also able to fly out to Tanzania within the next couple of days if you'd like to meet with him in person as well, he is our senior most official in regards to policy and affairs for the region at our Ministry. I look forward to your response Minister.

Signed with sincerity,
Baek Jeonghee
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Korea
Seoul, Republic of Korea
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republic of Korea
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II