STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Marking a new era

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
download.jpeg
1.jpg
It is monday morning, a huge crowd gathers outside the parliament building, hundreds of and thousands of people desperately waiting to see the new face of their country, and millions more tuning in via their home radios and televisions. It is a time for the nation's reawakening into the 21st century. Modern Germany, rife with unemployment, poverty, lack of decent healthcare, terrorist attacks, identity crisis, illegal immigrants, lazy citizens, a population in disarray, a stain to its dignity, these marks modern Germany, but with a new government, there is hope for the future, thus the National Democratic Party of Germany shouldered these plagues and promised the country that change is coming

The National Democratic Party of Germany a ultra-nationalist movement that thrived under the leadership of the past 2 administrations who failed to turn the tide for the country, for years and even decades they witnessed the incompetence of weaker administrations and thus through a sudden and unexpected landslide win, they have won majority of the seats in parliament and is currently the dominating party in Germany. through the people they have secured their powerbase and though it they shall change the country's history forever,

Eliza is one of the attendees in this event, she and her mother Agatha, are one of the unfortunate citizens who was considered middle class yesterday and now currently living dirt poor, agatha have spent half of her salary to go to this gathering with her daughter, even though her husband is black out drunk at home on a monday morning, she and Eliza are excited to see the people whom they have voted for, and would like to feel like they have made a difference in making their country whole again. Agatha said: "Look honey, our saviors are here, we will can go to a nicer house soon, you and mommy and daddy can eat yummy meals again, three times in one day my darling!", Eliza replied: Thanks mommy, I'm so hungry, I want to eat chicken, and bread and the things that grandmother used to eat back in the day, the way she talks how she eat lots and lots of food, she's so lucky right mommy", "yes dear, she was. it's going to be alright, it's going to be, I'm sure" She then whispered to herself: "surely I hope".

As the doors of the Bundestag begins to open, the crowd cheers loudly and fervently, waving their mini flags while some, singing the national anthem. As the party members show themselves to the crowd, Agatha, holding the arms of Eliza, cried painfully and tearfully then whispered one word to herself, saying it like she meant it, "Heil...Deutschland...Heil". Afterwards she hugged Eliza and burst into tears once more.

1.jpg

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

DALL-E-2023-10-20-15-10-36-Logo-design-for-the-National-Intelligence-Agency-of-Thailand-NIA-show.png

Secret unless contextual possible.

The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) of Thailand, recognized globally for its advanced and sophisticated intelligence operations, was meticulously monitoring the evolving political landscape of Germany. Utilizing a network of state-of-the-art surveillance technologies and international intelligence sharing, they closely observed the recent political developments. The overwhelming victory of the National Democratic Party of Germany, an entity known for its far-right, neo-nazi, and ultra-nationalist leanings, was perceived as a significant concern. NIA analysts, leveraging their expertise in geopolitical dynamics, assessed this development as a potential destabilizing factor for European regional stability and security. Their comprehensive reports, enriched with historical contexts and current global political trends, were prepared to inform Thailand's strategic approach to this emerging international situation.

With the Thai Government endeavoring to forge a formal relationship with the Federal Republic of Germany, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) had heightened its alertness. Its personnel, recognized as among the elite in Thailand and globally, had undergone years of rigorous and continuous training. This included specialized professional development programs tailored to intelligence and diplomatic scenarios. They had been systematically tested and pushed to their limits across a spectrum of conceivable scenarios, from cybersecurity threats to covert espionage operations. This exhaustive preparation ensured they were adept at navigating the complexities of international relations, particularly in sensitive diplomatic undertakings such as establishing ties with a significant global player like Germany.

While the NIA acknowledged the deep respect the Thai Government held for foreign nations, it understood its pivotal role in safeguarding national interests. The organization's primary duty was to ensure that the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand was equipped with comprehensive, up-to-the-minute intelligence, vital for making decisions with potential global impact. The NIA, utilizing its discreet yet robust connections to the upper echelons of the Republic Thai Armed Forces Middle East Command, had strategically positioned its military assets. These units, discreetly stationed at key locations across the Middle East, maintained a vigilant eye on regional developments. Their covert surveillance operations and intelligence gathering were instrumental in providing real-time, actionable insights to the NIA, thereby enabling informed decision-making at the highest levels of Thai governance.

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
Days after the official gathering, the National Democratic Party of Germany began working full time in order to strengthen its powerbase, as party members rush in and out of the capitol building like clockwork, it was a busy week for them, no one outside the party knows the overall reason for this but something tells them, the nation will never be the same.

istockphoto-838094110-612x612.jpg

Representative Hanz was one of the party members going through this, inside his car, busy finishing paperwork and scheduling meetings, while his driver, in front, rushes to his next destination, "step on it Otto, don't wanna be late, contact Julia, I won't make it by lunch," his driver replied: "your cousin sir?". "yes, yes, her, use the emergency phone, I need mine for the meeting." "noted sir, after I drop you off, I will inform her immediately." "Danke, Thank you, and here, money for lunch, I don't want you far, we need to go somewhere else after this." "yes sir, I'll just park nearby this time Mr. Hanz".

Minutes pass, Mr. Hanz finally arrives at the parliament building which is now surrounded by heavily armed police. "we're here sir, I'll open the door for you." "oh don't bother I'm in a rush." Representative Hanz opens his car door hastily then signals his driver away.

5EZUBGU6ORNZ5PCBQNNWAFOK3E.jpg

It is 8:00am in the morning and the parliament building is shockingly filled with people, from local representatives from different states to important business persons, all wanting to get in, in a moderately sized room where the most important figures and party members are now gathered, waiting for the chancellor to arrive. As the room slowly filled with small talk and murmurs, Eduard Meier signals everyone to pipe down as chancellor Verena Schreiber walks down towards the middle of the room then confidently faced her guests and audiences.

"Guten morgen everyone, a special day for us indeed. I thank you all who have gathered here today in this momentous occasion, our loyal party members, our distinguished guests, noble business persons, and down the most basic representatives from different states and government sectors, again, I welcome you all. For years we have suffered, bitterly. The failures of our predecessors must be remembered, for their incompetence further dragged us down into the abyss, but this time, history will be different, this time we wont let our past dictate our future, bogged by red tape and backward policies, Germany has truly regressed year after year, daily terrorists attacks, illegal immigrants leeching off our welfare system, lazy citizens, and so on and so forth. Today marks another historic moment, as we shall achieve the goal of changing Germany from within!, because within is where our suffering lies. When people see a Germán, they see weakness, tragedy, poverty, and we shall not stand while our neighbors mock us! laugh at us! or even pity us!" The room suddenly applauds loudly, "Thus, this change shall be our first step into greatness once more. As Chancellor, with the full support from the national democratic party and majority of parliament which resulted in a supermajority case, I hereby declare, the abolition of Article 79, widely understood as an entrenched clause, which prevents any form of amendments in our Basic Law, internationally known as our official constitution". She shifts her head towards the center, looking left and right "For the good of the nation, especially the German people". She stressed, "Ladies and gentlemen, we now can!"

Instantly, everyone gave a huge standing ovation, while the chancellor waves to his many supporters.

AP21342300227299.jpg

From the back of the room stood representative Hanz also giving his utmost support for the party while also noticing some people beside him and in front off him crying in shock and shaking their heads in disappointment.

As the meeting closes this news spreads to the rest of the nation via newspapers, radios, local media, and word of mouth, eventually, even to international journalists and reporters within and outside Germany.

Last edited: