STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png

TaiwanSugarDaddyRow
mbJ9mqj.png

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
Lion Defense Industries We hope the tension between certain nations falls flat of any sort of escalation, and we implore all parties to reach an amicable agreement. That said, LDI is now offering a 20% deal on our state-of-the-art mini-UAV's for the next week! And yes, that stacks on top of our current 10% off deal as well! @LDI
mbJ9mqj.png

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png

#Grammar Check Is Free #Just How Stupid Are Americans? @BrazilGov

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Noak Johansson Sweden does not condone and will not partake in the use of social media to publicly shame foreign government. It is unprofessional and undiplomatic. @swenoakjohansson
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Some Proud Taiwanese Has Brazil gone bonkers? Ofc, yea. Goodbye Democracy Dictator Romero. We fully support Germans, Americans, Swedes, French. Rest of the world we don't care. Let's europe make safer. Make Sweden Great Again and Make Europe Great Again!!! Lastly, make Taiwan Great Again. @NotApplicablebotsboy
mbJ9mqj.png

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
1550137069459.png
Apologies, we thought this was an official government channel. As all of the above posts seemed to refer to some diplomatic matter. We were not aware The US Government allowed random 23 year olds to post on its Government Twitter page.

Last edited:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
1550137069459-png.750
Doesn't @Taiwan owe money to "the rest of the world" they don't care about? - TheBossAR1

Last edited:

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
ill66t3.png
King Vincent I might have to rethink my country's foreign policy on Europe after seeing Germany and Italy escalate tensions. I can only assume my fellow monarchs need to drum up public support at home, if it's come down to this. Neither my government or I will address this situation in public again. @THEKOS
mbJ9mqj.png

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
1550208385814.png
@swenoakjohansson - Noak Johansson Sweden does not condone and will not partake in the use of social media to publicly shame foreign government. It is unprofessional and undiplomatic.

But you "Like" a post that says Some Proud American I feel like the Republic of Brazil at the moment is been ran by a baby who missed their nap #Brazilgate #Brazilsucks @USAnumber1?

#swenoakjohansson - You Have Some Fine Meat Balls But No Balls Of Your Own @Sucki It,Sweden

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Noak Johansson @suckitsweden The government has never ‘liked’ or shown any support for posts of this nature. We do however believe it’s importent to allow citizens to retain Freedom of Speech in political disputes, we cannot and should not control what civilians support on social media. @swenoakjohansson
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department for Foreign Affairs The Republic of Brazil has abandoned their nationals by closing diplomatic missions in Sweden. Stuck or can’t get home? Speak to our team and we’ll do our very best to help - free of charge. @swedfa
mbJ9mqj.png

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Italian Military Geek Hey, did anyone hear a loud boom over the Alps today? I could've sworn I heard something. @ItalianStallion253
mbJ9mqj.png

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Augustus Caeser XXX HOLY SHIT DUDE, I just heard this massive BOOM and saw a huge cloud of water and smoke from my home here on Elba! Wicked! @AugustEmperor30
mbJ9mqj.png

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
1550288083800.png
The Hsiung Feng IIE (HF-2E) was the only Taiwanese Surface to surface missile and only had a range of 600km, but now all of a sudden Taiwan can create a ICBM that has a range of 11,000km?

I wonder what the budget was and how many tests did they do?

Their tests would have alerted their neighbors.

Anyone testing those missiles must be out of their mind doing it over their own territory, much less their neighbors.

@Naio90 @Hollie @Fairhold @HeadlessSeeker @사경사 @king4turtle

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Some Proud Taiwanese Brazilian ape posted against Taiwan. Brazil is Republic of MonkeyLand, Narco State. Brazil should not meddle with Taiwanese!! Mind you senseless ape and utterless pig @Proud Taiwanese
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department for Foreign Affairs Our Office for International Affairs has established their new alert system on our website - Want more information on the current political climate? Keep in the loop with relevant information and security alerts! @swedfa
mbJ9mqj.png

D

Deleted member 5

ill66t3.png
Swedish Foreign Affairs Virus After checking the website of Swedes MOFA site, Taiwan would walk away from Germany, Italy. We will monitor Sweden heavily. By visiting this twitter, Sweden Foreign Affairs will be infected by malware and trojan horse. @BOTSBOY93
mbJ9mqj.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II