STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Re-establishing Bonds

Tim

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Dec 25, 2020
70px-Logo_rijksoverheid.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Recipient
Subject
Security

Ali Alatas, Minister of Foreign Affairs < KangNa >​
Re-establishing Bonds​
PRIVATE

Dear Minister Alatas,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing you on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands who are, in light of your recent administration change, eager to form a diplomatic bond between our two countries. Despite our countries past we are eager to work together as two independent countries for our mutual benefit. In light of this I am hoping that you, or an employee of your ministry, are able to meet me to discuss a variety of topics. These topics include, but are not limited to, trade, economic cooperation, and defence cooperation.

Please let me know if such a meeting is possible and when and where.

Yours sincerely,

Tjeerd de Zwaan
Ambassador to Indonesia
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019

Republic of Indonesia
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This message is classified and encrypted

Recipient: Tjeerd de Zwaan, Dutch Ambassador to Indonesia Tim

Sender: Ali Alatas, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Subject: Re-establishing Bonds

Dear Ambassador Tjeerd de Zwaan,

I am glad to have received your message. We too are willing to put aside any past differences in order to develop a more positive relationship for the betterment of our two states.

I am more than happy to arrange a meeting with yourself to discuss such subjects. I would like to invite you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building for our meeting at your earliest convenience.

I will look forward to your response and our discussions.

Sincerely,

Ali Alatas

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Indonesia

Tim

Dec 25, 2020

Upon receival of the invitation for his earliest convenience the ambassador discussed with his assistant and after his next meeting he could go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He went towards the meeting and his assistant called the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on a private line. "I would like to leave a message from Ambassador Tjeerd de Zwaan to the office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The ambassador will be leaving the embassy at 2 o'clock and will then be heading to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, after being invited by the Minister. I hope this is possible?"
KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
The office's Secretary would answer the call, confirming the arrangement. The Foreign Minister would be informed immediately of the Ambassador's expected arrival, in the meantime, a small party to aid in talks would be assembled and a suitable conference room would be organised whilst they wait for the Dutch Ambassador to arrive.

Tim

Tim

Dec 25, 2020
PRIVATE // KangNa
After his meeting the Ambasador left his embassy and got into the taxi that had already been called beforehand with a guard. He would be driven to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jakarta where he identified himself with his diplomatic passport. "Good afternoon, I have a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs." The guard was still standing close to him, they were still in a public are of a public building so he had to keep his guard up, but soon he could take a rest.

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Upon identification, the front gate's security would allow the Ambassador to enter the Ministry compound and instruct him to continue to the building's main foyer where the Minister was waiting to greet him. As the Ambassador neared, the Minister would approach and shakes hands. "Good Day Mr Ambassador, I hope you're well." From their the Minister would gesture his hand towards the elevator in the main foyer, walk over alongside the Ambassador, and ascend to the 4th Floor. From there they would make their way to the conference room. Once inside, the Ambassador would be invited to take his seat on one side of the table whilst the Minister and his small advisory delegation would take theirs on the opposite side.
"Now, before we begin, can I get you any refreshments?" The Minister would ask.

Tim

Tim

Dec 25, 2020
"Good day Minister, I'm very well. It's a pleasure to meet you so rapidly after your appointment. I hope all transfer of responsibilities have gone well." He spoke as he followed the minister inside intoo the elevator. He sat down in the conference room and put his small black briefcase on the table, clicking it open to get his paper documents out. "I'll have a cup of tea, thank you." He said as he ordered the files next to his notebook which he would be using. After getting everything he needed he placed the briefcase next to him on the floor. "So, aside from the mentioned topics of trade, economic cooperation, and defence cooperation, is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
No sooner than the Ambassador asked, did the assistant pour and serve him tea in a china cup.

"Other than the topics you've already mentioned, we would like to discuss the issue of the self-proclaimed Republic of South Maluku, but we can place that on the bottom of the agenda for now and come back to it later on.

Now, if you're ready, shall we dive straight in, beginning with trade?"

Tim

Tim

Dec 25, 2020
"Starting with trade sounds quite all right, I believe I have a print out of the Commercial Export Registrar submissions," the ambassador went through his files and found the two printouts and gave them to the minister. "As for our interests, we are already importing quite some mineral fuels so we aren't particularly interested in that. The other four products however we are interested in, of course depending on your availability and on how much goods Indonesia wants to import,"

FULL GOVERNMENT NAME Kingdom of the Netherlands
LIST OF RESOURCES AND TARIFFS

1. Food and Livestock
2. Chemicals
3. Manufactured goods
4. Flowers
5. Machinery and Transport Equipment

$3,500,000.00
$4,500,000.00
$4,000,000.00
$2,000,000.00
$2,750,000.00