STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[New Zealand]: Opening Relations with Great Britain

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That sounds fine to me. We do have civilian cargo ships if that is okay? The destination will be Tauranga which is our largest port in NZ."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
There was a short silence, what else were they going to use for a trade route? He didn't comment but nodded. "Just to confirm.. you want all 5 of our exports?
If you submit the trade route to Portsmouth, in the UK, the exports we are seeking are, as mentioned, Petroleum, Plastics and Optical and Measuring Equipment." He waited for a response, hoping his New Zealand Counterpart will be able to offer a more comprehensive response. Even though he was the one invited, it felt like he had to lead the way forward this diplomatic mission otherwise it would be static and unproductive.

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes we would like all five. Confirm you want Petroleum, Plastics and Optical and Measuring Equipment? Just to sort this documentation out."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Great, thank you.
Is there anything else you'd like to move onto discussing?"

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would like to look at conducting an exercise training with the British Armed Forces. Preferably in your terrain. I feel, NZDF would benefit a lot from learning from the best in the world."

@Jamie

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"My preference would be around conventional warfare. However, we are also interested in looking into SAS and NZSAS being trained together in counter terrorism and so forth."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We could look into arranging that, no problem. Is there a best time to begin such exercise?"

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We could possibly look maybe in the next few months? I can contact your defence department once ready?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Absolutely, that would work great for us. Feel free to contact our Ministry of Defence when you would like to explore the option of beginning the joint military exercise."

@Danny