STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Pakistan | Phonecall to India

Shamm

GA Member
Nov 23, 2020
From the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad, Ismet Qazi would contact his counterpart in New Delhi, Indra Gunjral to discuss the viability of free trade and free movement between Pakistan and India as well as cooperation on cultural exchange and forging a democratic future for posterity.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted

The line would be secured and encrypted, all records of this call would be recorded and stored. The phone call would then be answered.

"Hello you have reached the Ministry of External Affairs, Minister Gunjral speaking."

Sham

Shamm

GA Member
Nov 23, 2020
"Fraternal Greetings, Minister Gunjral, My name is Ismet Qazi, as Pakistan's Minister of Foreign Affairs I have called to discuss the nature of relations between our two nations at present and the possibility of concluding a pact of non aggression and mutual assistance with India."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted

"I do believe we could negotiate in peaceful conversation but that completely depends on you. As of right now India is still very weary of Pakistan's intents. As for a non aggression pact, that is completely out of my control, that is something that both of our governments will have to discuss both internally and externally. What specifically do you wish to talk about?"

Sham

Shamm

GA Member
Nov 23, 2020
"Minister Gunjral, it appears as though me and my colleagues have been misplaced in our attempts to reach out. With this in mind this call is over. Good Day!"

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Indra Gunjral would scoff as he hung his phone up.
"Such a waste of time." He would say as he pulled the transcripts from the call.

He would then forward the conversation to the Ministry of Defence and the Prime Minister.

Sham

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II