STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROM] Message to France

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: French Minister of Foreign Affairs (Mith)

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Contact

CC:

Greetings! We here in Romania want to be the first to establish diplomatic contact with France- so tell us if there is anything you need or we could do for you.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Nov 10, 2020

French Diplomacy
Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Security Classification: OFFICIAL

Recipient: Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs

Dear Amelia Grasu,

Firstly I would like to thank you for reaching out to us. As a nation we pride ourselves in developing strong networks and alliances to work towards global peace and prosperity. We look forward to developing a good relationship with you and your country for the economic, political and security advancement of both of our nations. Given our new administration, we are currently in the process of establishing an Embassy Programme which will give nations, such as your own, a route to formally establish a standing in our country. I will forward more information once we have worked out the details.

We have been following the crisis between yourselves and the Republic of Moldova and are rather troubled that no peaceful resolution to the conflict has be achieved. Our intelligence sources have even identified one of your representatives trying to purchase military equipment during this period. We immediately call for complete de-escillation and peaceful resolution to the ongoing matter. Our diplomats are willing to step in and help arbitrate should this be required.

Peaceful resolution would go a long way in impressing our government, who in light of that I am sure would be willing to open every avenue that is reasonably practicable for deeper cooperation.

I hope this message finds you well.

Mr. Mithrandir Olorin
Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC:

Let it be known that whereas Romania has not fired a single shot, Moldova has targeted civilian airfields, shot down an unarmed jet, dropped dozens of rockets into the city of Iasi's most crucial supply of drinking water and a protected reserve, and fired rocket barrages killing hundreds of Romanians. We declared war to combat their aggression after they shot down our pilot, and now they have fully shown their aggressive side. We are not the aggressor. We planned a diplomatic annexation of Moldova. But now Moldovas government has ruined that. Please do not allow this to tarnish our relationship. A parley is underway as we speak.

Best Regards,

Nov 10, 2020

French Diplomacy
Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Security Classification: OFFICIAL

Recipient: Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs

Dear Amelia Grasu,

Glad to hear that a parlay is underway. We hope that matters can be resolved. The French Republic deplores such actions carried out by Moldova and will open diplomatic channels to try and assuage the ill feelings in order to bring about peaceful resolution. However any annexation without just diplomatic cause is something that we cannot support. Perhaps Romania and Moldova should consider hosting a referendum on such matters regarding the region in question.

We have established our embassy programme and hope that Romania will consider opening a diplomatic base in Paris. We do however require some administration be carried out prior to acceptance of such an embassy. Information is available here.
France is currently in the market for some military equipment. Is this something you can potentially supply us with?

Yours,
Mith

Mr. Mithrandir Olorin
Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

Subject: Procurement of Equipment

CC:

Word has reached us that upon reaching the location, Moldova refused to recognize the Parley and promptly left. After we evacuated the commander, we decided it was now necessary to use force. Artillery batteries are now opening up on the Moldovan position. Unfortunately at the moment, we are unable to organize a proper embassy. Our military exports are available Here

Best Regards,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

Subject: De-escalation of Situation

CC:

Greetings. Unfortunately, despite our pleas, it seems that the various nations of Europe are near ready to take up arms against me. I beg of you to help us de-escalate the situation. Tell your neighbors we are not a threat. Tell them they need not enter themselves into an unnecessary war. The entire situation has gotten more complex. The Moldovans refused to recognize our parley upon our arrival. They have begun sending soldiers across the border. I'm sure you understand that we had to take action. We finally ordered our artillery to open up on their position. As we speak a battle is being fought in the city of Sculeni where two Moldovan brigades crossed onto the Romanian side of the River. The Romanian First Mechanized Regiment met them on the Romanian side for the battle.

As you may have heard in my recent address, I have pledged that no Romanian soldier would cross the Moldovan border. I pray and hope you believe me. The Moldovans are mobilized and attacking. We need all the help we can get- and the least trouble. Please, don't let the other European powers intervene "In the name of democracy". They are simply trying to force their influence across the continent- not very democratic if you ask me.

Best Regards,

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: French Head of Foreign Affairs (Mith)

Subject: Establishing an embassy

CC:

Romania has finally decided to open an embassy in France.

Diplomatic Information
Full Name of Nation - The Singular State of Greater Romania
Head of State - Petre Mocanu
Head of Government - Petre Mocanu
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent - Amelia Grasu

Ambassadorial Information
Name of Ambassador - Simona Cuza
Age - 38
Names and ages of any family members being brought - N/A
Any health issues that we need to know about - Moderate Asthma

Staff Information
Amount of embassy staff (limit 25) - 12
Amount of service staff (limit 20) -8
Amount of security staff (limit 25) -12
Number and types of weapons the security will carry (limited to knives, batons, pistols, and assault rifles) - Each security staff will carry: 1 2-foot long short sword, 1 Glock 17, and 1 AK-47.
Number and types of vehicles needed for the embassy (limited to non-military vehicles, non-heavily armored vehicles, no helicopters or airplanes) - 12 four-door Dacia Duster SUVs

Other Information
Do you wish for France to establish an embassy within your nation? - Yes.
Do you have any special requests for the embassy? - No. We would suggest the staff come heavily armed.
Do you wish to sign a non-aggression treaty with France? - Yes.
Do you wish to sign a trade agreement with France? - No.
Please declare any and all plants or animals that will be brought to France prior to establishing this embassy - Four young Dog Rose plants, two Doberman Dalmatian mixes, and one saint bernard.

Best Regards,

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II