STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain] Message to Tanzania

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%281931-1939%29-Flag_Variant.svg.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation
Mr. Jakaya Kikwete

We would like to formally open relation with Tanzania, which we view to be a valuable partner in the African Continent. To kick start our relations with your government, we would like to start various conversations and ideas, this means to try and establish your trade relations and mutual cooperation in fighting piracy in the area, especially in Somalia, which is, no doubt, at the forefront of our national agendas due to how crucial this area is for international trade.

Would it be possible to have the Spanish Ambassador to Tanzania meet you to discuss these points?

With great appreciation and kind regards,
President of the Republic of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Rafael Cortés

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
United Republic of Tanzania

Classified and Encrypted

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete

To: President of the Republic of Spain, Rafael Cortes

Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Dear President Cortes,

I am glad to receive your message. We would certainly like to explore routes of Tanzanian-Spanish cooperation, especially regarding economic relations and international security.

It is indeed possible for me to discuss matters with your Ambassador. When would be the most appropriate time for this meeting for your delegation?

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation
United Republic of Tanzania

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

8QHg1HG.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation
Mr. Jakaya Kikwete

I believe that time is of the essence, we would like to cooperate with Tanzania regarding Piracy near the Horn of Africa and the surrounding areas, which I believe it is paramount to the security of Trade in the region. If it would be possible for my ambassador to meet with you today or the day after it would be great as speed is necessary to combat further incursions into world wide trade relations.

With great appreciation and kind regards,
President of the Republic of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Rafael Cortés

Tuzi

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II