STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Israel

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: DCS-03 - CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

Dearest Menachem Begin,

I hope this correspondence reaches you well.

I am writing to you on behalf of the Government of Sweden to congratulate you on the appointment of you and your government in your beautiful state of Israel. It is reassuring and a relief to see modern democracy grow abroad, particularly in the Mediterranean where we have seen little to no development in the last few years - it is encouraging to me and my government to see the potential for a strong Israeli-Swedish partnership. There are a number of different subjects on my agenda that I would very much like to discuss with you in person and as such would like to invite you to the Embassy of Sweden for a meeting between our departments which will very much open the gates to a prosperous future between us.

Please accept my extended hand, I very much look forward to meeting you imminently as your immediate link between the government of Swede and your own government.

Regards,
Magnus Hellgren
Ambassador for Sweden to Israel
Kingdom of Sweden

Drion

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
Hello Magnus Hellgren!
The Jewish Commonwealth of Israel wishes to extend its diplomatic relations, recieving recognition from both East and West, from our neighbors and our friends far to the north.
We would like to meet with the Swedes! we have much to discuss with one another!

Regards,
Menachem Begin
Prime Minister of The Jewish Commonwealth of Israel

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Ambassador Magnus Hellgren would stand atop of the stairs and underneath the white-painted archways of the Swedish Embassy in Tel Aviv, waiting eagerly for the arrival of Prime Minister Menachem Begin - present at the exterior of the property was undoubtedly a small number of photographers, journalists and reporters eager for an exclusive regarding the presence of the Prime Minister at the embassy. For Sweden this was the formal opening of a bilateral relationship and an open hand of invitation to start such a relationship off face-to-face rather than by means of a forgotten letter, a deleted email or a heave of a telephone call.

Whilst no formal comment would be made regarding the meeting to the press, they would not be permitted access to the embassy and the discussions would be taking place within the Ambassador's private office within a restricted area of the building where they could not be overheard or monitored.

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
President Begin arrives at the embassy, humbly getting off of the public buss.
Hello! Mr. Hellgren!

Israeli Media is interested in the meeting - Israel has gone through a rough patch with Europe as of late.
While no official statement was made, the Jerusalem Post has already speculated that this will be the first step in a plan to reconcile between Israel and Europe.

Shall we begin?
Your presence here, in Tel-Aviv is very important to us, mr. Ambassador.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Mr Prime Minister, it is a pleasure to have you here, welcome to the Swedish Embassy!" the Ambassador guides the Prime Minister into the building and into a private officer where two black leather chairs face a small coffee table with a tray of refreshments available to both delegates.

"We should begin, Sweden and Israel have been coupled in friendship as we both seek to kindle our cultural ties for almost fifty years now. I have to say I am excited to see your new government voted into power; I am curious, what are your immediate plans for your nation?"

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
"As it stands - our goal is to recieve recognition and support internationally, as well as defend ourselves against any more invasions by the Arab world, to expand our economy and maintain our liberty"
"As it stands - people did not yet recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, even though we have historical and cultural claims to it, and have held on to it in decades despite countless invasions against us."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Well, I think we can agree that the unlawful invasion of territory or negatively affecting the cultural or economic integrity of any nation around the globe - Israel included." the Ambassador grins.

"I can honestly say that we have, for a long while, been disturbed by the tension in the Middle East, to the degree that we currently have a substantial naval deployment in the region in order to deter the continued aggression in the Mediterranean Sea particularly. Sweden is one of the most powerful democracies on the globe, we have the largest economies in the markets and we are one of only three states recognised as a world power - with this comes extensive capability to assist those in need... particularly those in the early stages of their governments appointment."

The Ambassador flips pages in his notepad before continuing "Mr Prime Minister, how would you feel about mutual cooperation between the Israeli and Swedish Armed Forces to protect and secure Israeli borders during your infancy; it'll relieve the need for you to worry about your defence and enable you to focus on your foreign relations and production of essential infrastructure."

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
"As the only functioning democracy in the middle east it relieves us to see another great democracy supporting our cause - we will of course accept. The IDF and the Försvarsmakten have much to learn from one another.
However Israel's worry about its defence its consistent, unquestionable.

We are an indepednent power - and are fully capable of conducting prolounged war.
We will gladly accept but the devil is in the details.

Our largest worry is the tendency of European powers to continue and refuse to recognize our legitimacy as one state, even after all that we have been through.
Jerusalem is the undivided capital of our people, it has been tested and proven and is an unquestionable right of the Jewish people"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Oh absolutely, and cooperation with the Swedish Armed Forces will certainly set ourselves on a fruitful path for the future... The Swedish Royal Air Force operate the largest known air defence network in the world and we're always looking for trustworthy partners; I believe that we are more than capable of supporting your nation in the realm of air defence in at least the first few years of your development. I'd be curious to hear of your opinion in having Swedish air defence radars stationed in Israel? Naturally we'd be open to intelligence-sharing on the basis that we are in place purely for your national security."

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
"The IDF radars are of pristine quallity, but we would not mind doing some collaborative Radar-building, however for any deployement to be made it is essensial that our friends to the north recognize Israel's right to all of Eretz Yisrael, including Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria.

If Sweden moves its embassy to Jerusalem, and recognized the Jewish right over all of Israel - we can begin extending our friendship into a true partnership to last for centuries to come!"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Oh I have no doubt you have access to some of the most advanced technological equipment in the world however Sweden has been developing it's strategic network for years, to the point that we have coverage across the globe. Not only that but we have an extremely capable internationally-deployable rapid reaction force capable of cooperating with our network." the Ambassador ponders for a moment...

"Mr Prime Minister I think we're in a position where we could mutually benefit in this situation. If you were to permit the positioning of Swedish radars in Israel then we will recognise Jerusalem as the one true capital of Israel and, as requested, find property in the capital suitable of maintaining our diplomatic mission."

Drion

Drion

People's Front of Judea
Oct 17, 2020
"With Israel being granted full access to the Radars in their country as well, and with the Swedish government recognizing Jerusalem - we believe this is the opening of a great partnership with a great friend of Israel.
We accept!"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Excellent, all that be required is your signature on this document, that will permit our armed forces the required access to the land in order to safely operate our radars. We will beguin the placement and operation of such equipment almost immediately upon ratification."

Document

Drion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II