STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Tanzania] Message to France

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
United Republic of Tanzania

Classified and Encrypted

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete

To: Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Mith Olorin

Subject: Diplomatic and Economic Relations

Dear Minister Olorin,

I would like to start by congratulating you and your administration on successfully forming a government in France. It is a great pleasure to see France once again return to the global stage.

I am contacting yourself to open an official line of communication between our states, and to initiate talks exploring trade relations and areas of further partnerships.

We would like to discuss trade agreements between France and Tanzania. With increased globalisation and a growing consumer economy, demand for all resources has surged in recent decades. We believe that Tanzanian raw materials have a perfect role to feed the developed and growing French economy, whilst French manufactured goods have a desired status in Tanzania's rapidly modernising markets. I hope this is something we can cooperate on.

I will look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation

Mith

Nov 10, 2020

French Diplomacy
Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Security Classification: OFFICIAL

Recipient: J. Kikwete

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Contact
Dear J. Kikwete,

On behalf of the French Republic I would like to thank you for reaching out to establish relations between both of our countries. As worldly neighbours we share the common goals of liberty and democracy.
I look forward to our two nations working together to deal with some of the worlds challenges and together usher in a new golden age of peace and prosperity.

I also hope that you establish an embassy in Paris!

We would like to explore the potential of a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between both of our nations. Tariff free, we see the importance of your raw materials and would like to trade back to you our manufactured goods. We believe that an FTA could greatly benefit both of our nations in reducing tariffs and passing these savings onto consumers.

To better discuss and flesh out a trade proposal. I would like to send over Dr. Jonathen Falvouz to visit your nation and learn more intimately of its landscape, workings and offerings.
I hope you are willing to accommodate such a request.

I hope this message finds you well,

Mr. Mithrandir Olorin
Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
United Republic of Tanzania​

Classified and Encrypted

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete

To: Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Mith Olorin

Subject: Diplomatic and Economic Relations
Dear Minister Olorin,

I am glad to hear of your willingness and desire to cooperate with us going forward.

I greatly appreciate the invite to open an embassy in Paris, however we already have an established embassy in your capital, along with a consulate in Nice.

This Free Trade Agreement I am certainly optimistic about. We are more than happy to receive your representative in the near future. We can arrange the visit in due course; when to you intend send Dr. Falvouz?

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation

Mith

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II