STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Tanzania] Message to India

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

United Republic of Tanzania

Classified and Encrypted

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete

To: Minister of External Affairs of India, Indra Kumar Gujral

Subject: Diplomatic and Economic Relations

Dear Minister Gujiral,

On behalf of the government of Tanzania, I am contacting yourself to open an official line of communication between our states.

I would like to take this opportunity to initiate and explore trade relations. Both of our nations have experienced rapid economic and population growth, patterns which are forecasted to continue for decades in the future. This brings with it huge demand for resources to drive the engines of the economy, particularly in a booming consumer markets. We believe that with greater exchange and trade of our resources, we can greater compliment our nations' developmental progression and improve the standards of living for our people's.

As being two of only a handful of stable, liberal democracies within the developing world, this further emphasises the desire for cross-border cooperation.

I will look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Minister of Foreign Affairs, E.A.C., Regional and International Cooperation

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1609200825951.png

1609200804602.png

1609200842677.png

To: Jakaya Kikwete (Tuzi)

Subject: RE: Diplomatic and Economic Relations

Security Level: Secret/Encrypted

Attachments:

Dear Minister Kikwete,

I am very happy to hear from you, as a fellow nation that borders the India Ocean. We would love to engage in trade with Tanzania. India is currently undertaking a regrowth to power. As for merchant ships, India has plans to build an entire merchant fleet. This however will not be complete until the end of 1998. Our resources however can be found the export registry.

India plans to take the world stage as a dominate power near the end of 1998. We would love for Tanzania to join us on our rise to the top.

Best regaurds,
Indra Kumar Gujral
Minister of External Affairs

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

Classified and Encrypted

Dear Minister Gujiral,

I am glad to hear your trust in cooperating and engaging with our nation. Your goals in rising to become a global power within the short space of a year are certainly ambitious, but is an endeavour we will support you on nevertheless. We too hold ambitions for Tanzania's future; we aim to become the largest economy in Africa by the turn of the century.

As for trade, we have looked into the exports register you referred to. We are most interested in acquiring rare earth elements, coal and petroleum. Current products for Tanzania exports include: metals; coffee; cotton; gold and phosphates, should any of these resources peak your interest.
As for shipping, we possess the necessary vessels to transport such trade exchange ourselves. Should we come to an agreement, we are more than willing and prepared to take responsibility of shipping transport.

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1609200825951.png

1609200804602.png

1609200842677.png

Attachments:

Minister Kikwete,

We would be happy to trade in our rare earth elements, coal, and petroleum. I received word from the Directorate General of Foreign Trade and India is interested in Coffee, Cotton, Gold, and Phosphates. He requested an extra resource as the rare earth elements are in short supply and are quite valuable.

The next order of business to discuss would be that of and Economic and Military coalition of nations. India is in the process of organizing a small group of nations to join in a cooperation of free trade and military support. The nations my government has in mind for this coalition are Russia, Brazil, Rattanakosin Kingdom, and yourselves. This is merely and idea at the moment and nothing official has been made. I bring this up to see what your government might think of this cooperation between mentioned nations. We also understand that nations may not want to sign with both and economic and military coalition together and as such would be able to opt out of one of these section. But what are your thoughts?

Best regaurds,
Indra Kumar Gujral

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020

United Republic of Tanzania​

Classified and Encrypted

Dear Minister Gujiral,

That is great. The exports of four goods is agreeable to us; it will surely be more beneficial to our producers. At what interval would you prefer these shipments to be scheduled? A weekly, fortnightly or monthly bases is good with us. Alongside this, what port will you be receiving these goods at. On our side, the Port of Dar Es Salaam will handle the shipments.

This international organisation certainly does sound interesting, and we appreciate you considering us as being members of it. We are more than willing to cooperate on an economic and cultural bases with the states you mentioned, and are open to entering this organization on that foundation.
The military aspect is something that my government is hesitant about. Despite the political volatility of our region, we do not regard there to be any hostile threat to our nation, and therefore have few motivations to engage extensively with foreign powers on military matters. We are more reserved, however, due to our government having little contact with Russia, Thailand or Brazil thus far. Although in specific areas such as cross-border training exercises and peacekeeping operations is something we can consider.
Generally speaking, I can say that we are interested in the organisation you are coordinating and are optimistic about such.

Sincerely,

J. Kikwete

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1609200825951.png

1609200804602.png

1609200842677.png

Attachments:

Minister Kikwete,

We can send each of our resources weekly, however our rare earth elements can only be shipped monthly, do to the limited quantity. As far as a port the Port of Mumbai would be best, as it is our biggest trade port.

I am very pleased that you are interested in this cooperative organisation. As far as the economic side it would benefit us all with free trade and no tariffs. We also wanted to propose an alliance bank that all members would have access to. There would be a year fee that each member state would have to pay to the bank, but the funds would be available if needed by all members.
As far as the military side of things, each member would send a military advisor to each members country to better train and prepare each member for operations. Also an attack on one member would mean an attack on all members.

Best regaurds,
Indra Kumar Gujral

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II