STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey]: Call to the Argentine Government

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
7D1C69F8-409E-4F27-A9ED-E2BAF3BFCBC4.png

Pan-Turkist Government of Turkey
56th Government of Turkey official Communication to the Argentine Government

Security Classification: Private L3+ Access NIO Encrypted

Sender: Ersin Erçin, Turkish Ambassador to Argentina

Subject: Establishing Argentine-Turkish Relations

Santiago Andres Cafiero: Gagerzzz
Hello Minister Cafiero, I’ve been assigned to establish diplomatic ties with Argentina to broaden the Turkish Sphere of Influence and reconnect with the new government after the recent collapse of the previous coalition government which we had very good ties with and which provided numerous opportunities for our government.

The President also Heard of the recent horrific airliner crash in the past few weeks and would like to send assistance to the scene if possible, we in-fact have a dedicated crisis response unit that can investigate the crash and determine the cause promptly And provide support to victims and their families. We can also provide financial support for the Argentine government if the crash has damaged Infrastructure so badly that the current government cannot deal with it itself without putting itself into substancial debt. Please let me know what we can do to help in the face of this tragedy, as we have lots of experience with airliner accidents so we know what to do if your own investigation unit cannot clear up the cause of the accident.

Regards,
Ambassador Ersin Erçin

Last edited:

Gagerzzz

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2021

Security Classification: Private L3+ Access NIO Encrypted

Sender: Santiago Cafiero

Subject: Establishing Argentine-Turkish Relations

Ersin Erçin, Turkish Ambassador Axis12

Ambassador Erçin, It is wonderful to hear that you are reaching out to create diplomatic ties. With the rebuild of the government we hope to create a much better system that will create a better environment not only for its people, but the global community. I am very pleased to hear that you would like to assist with the crash that recently occurred. Mexico has extended its help as well and is sending a team to the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires to meet with the JIAAC. I believe that it would be quite beneficial to have another set of hands looking into this incident. I do not believe that Argentina will need financial assistance with the infrastructure repair, however providing support to victims and their families could provide a significant help. IF you would like I can add you into the information network between the JIAAC from Argentina and SENEAM from Mexico.

Very Respectfully,
Minister of Foreign Affairs Santiago Cafiero

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II