STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Yaşar Yakış The two-state solution, while a longstanding goal, confronts obstacles that demand fresh perspectives. We must foster dialogue, engage in diplomacy, and safeguard human rights to pave the way for a more equitable and peaceful future in the region. Reunification, in contrast, could potentially add more fuel to the fire within the Middle East. 🌍✌️🤝 #MideastPeace #Justice4Palestine @MoFA of Türkiye Twitter Logo

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Twitter Logo Polish Press Agency King of Poland makes historic announcement regarding Polish Muslim Population and Highest Award to be given within the Kingdom. Read more about it here. @PolishPressAgency Twitter Logo

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Twitter Logo SULTAN MONEIM II I would like to publicly commend the King of Poland for his well-deserved decoration of some of his nations forgotten Islamic heroes. This level of inclusivity and equality is something to be replicated by so-called "World Powers" around the globe. Glory! @HMDaoudMoneimII Twitter Logo

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Twitter Logo SULTAN MONEIM II I would like to announce the first and most prominent of the Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan's anti-colonial policies: The Egyptian Interdiction Zone! To ensure that no foreign powers press their influence into our homelands, I have declared these regions free of influence from outside of the EIZ. Read more here. Glory! @HMDaoudMoneimII Twitter Logo

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
1d98bed70ecf36c2a3d32f7995d65a2f.jpg
Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse France will not be restricted in her right to self defence. If any nation in this so called EIZ attacks France or her allies, we will strike them. If Egypt and the Sudan gets involved we'll strike them too. @ThereseOrleans Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost Multiple world leaders are currently using Twitter to discuss international geopolitics instead of proper diplomatic channels.
@WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Abdullah Gül Turkiye and its allies will not tolerate any unwarranted actions threatening our security or the region's stability. This is not an era of Pharaohs; it's an era of diplomacy and cooperation. EIZ is a stone-age policy, and the stone-age policy should belong to Pharaoh. We don't recognize this stone-age policy, and if EIZ hits us, we will hit back. @RealAbdullah Gül Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Dong-wan is cute The fuck those leaders are tweeting? I've just read the New York Post tweet and I am flabbergasted @IloveDong-wan Twitter Logo

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Twitter Logo Ruta Zawadzka All these heads of state are arguing over this new Egyptian Policy. All we need is Vice President Sinclaire to ride his horse into the heart of trouble to save us all @RutaMyHeart Twitter Logo

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Twitter Logo Forces News HMS Devonshire has been tasked to support a search operation around the Indian Ocean for reports of a MAYDAY call been transmitted for up to five vessels. More information to follow. @ForcesNews Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Ministry of Transport Thailand The current daily raiders of Bangkok Mass Rapid Transit System is currently 11.2 million. With the current steady rate, we expect that the annual passenger will be at 4.088 billion, breaking the record of the busiest MRT system! @MOTThailand Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Tansu Çiller 🇹🇷 Turkiye firmly opposes the Egyptian Interdiction Zone policies. We do not recognize Egypt's authority to impose such restrictions on sovereign nations. These policies risk undermining international norms and principles of self-determination. #TurkiyeStandsForPeace 🌍🤝 @DeputyFMTurkiye Twitter Logo

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Twitter Logo TheTruthIsOutThere Looks like five Thai Navy vessels have ran out of fuel in the Indian Ocean ... How embarrassing, a clear indication to the little amount of planning that took place. Wonder where they're going? @TheTruth Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo MoFA of Türkiye Due to religious and diplomatic rifts between the French Empire and the Republic of Türkiye, Turkey expelled the French Ambassador from Ankara and recalled her Ambassador from Paris, so no more Crossaint! @MoFA of Türkiye Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Mustafa Yılmaz We cannot stand the Holy See virus, and the Holy See virus is gradually killing our population. We must act swiftly, otherwise, the Holy See virus will end up becoming a pandemic to our nation. I must urge our government to act against this virus and bring our population to the right path. @ImamYılmaz Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Grand National Assembly of Türkiye 🇹🇷 We unilaterally voted in support of Türkiye's transition into the Ottoman Empire. A monumental decision that celebrates our heritage and cultural ties. 🏛️ Sultan Abdullah Gül will lead Türkiye into a new era. 🌟 #OttomanRevival #Türkiye @TBMM Twitter Logo

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
1d98bed70ecf36c2a3d32f7995d65a2f.jpg
Her Imperial Majesty Thérèse The Turkish government can be described as nothing less than demonic, I thank the Lord every day for revealing their true colours to us before we condemned our eternal soul by collaborating with this evil. We are deeply concerned about the lives of the good people of the land and will do everything we can to protect Christian lives in Constantinople and Anatolia. @ThereseOrleans Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Thaksin Shinawatra I am happy to announce that I will be proposing the Technology and Innovation Promotion Bil to the parliament next week, Tuesday. This bill will help fund the Pan-Asian Renewable Energy Grid that will not only make our nation sustainably self-sufficient without relying on fossil fuels but also allow us to export renewable energy to neighboring countries. Cheer! @ThaksinLive Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Breaking: Thai authorities detain Turkish convoy for violating local laws. A reminder that respect for a host country's regulations is the cornerstone of diplomatic relations. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo The Thatger Unprecedented: Turkish Ambassador arrives with armed convoy, raising questions about diplomatic etiquette and respect for Thai sovereignty. Is this standard procedure or a lapse in judgment? @Thaiger Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Khoasod English Security Alert: Thai citizens advised to avoid the area as Turkish convoy detained for multiple legal violations. Public safety and rule of law remain Thailand's top priorities. @KhoasodEnglish Twitter Logo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa