STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Zebra

GA Member
Jan 11, 2024
Twitter Logo Ming Yi I hereby extend my honest congratulations to the winners of the recent elections and the Canadian state in general. Holding an election while at war, both internally and externally, is an impressive feat and shows a remarkable commitment to popular representation. The Republic of China will echo this example. @MingYi Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post The success of the Economic Diversification Act's first phase has been a landmark achievement of the current administration. The cabinet is expected to reveal the next step soon. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Transparency Bill has been approved by the Lower House and will soon be reviewed by the Upper House within 60 days. The bill is expected to pass toward the deliberation of the Constitution Court soon, as the Senate can not dismiss any bills. Many MPs are seen congratulating Prime Minister Thaksin as they wait for his time to sign the bill into law. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Thailand PM Pushes for "Manifesto for a Better Future" with Transparency Act Read more here. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thai Rath Thailand's Transparency Act: PM Makes Bold Promises, But Concerns Linger Read more here. @ThaiRath Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Kom Chad Luek Thailand's Transparency Act: PM's Power Grab Disguised as Openness? Read more here. @KomChadLuek Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Daily News Thailand's Transparency Act: A Step Forward for Democracy or an Overreach? Read more here. @DailyNews Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Khaosod English Thailand Unveils Landmark Transparency Act, Empowering Citizens and Combating Corruption Read more here. @KhaosodEnglish Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Matichon Thai PM Embraces Openness: "Sunshine is the Best Disinfectant" Read more here. @Matichon Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Naew Na Thailand's Transparency Act: Can a Leopard Change its Spots? Read more here. @NaewNa Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thai Post PM Pushes Transparency Act in Thailand: Can it Deliver on its Promises? Read more here. @ThaiPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post In a landmark decision, Thailand's Constitutional Court unanimously endorsed the Transparency Act today, a pivotal step for the "Wind of Change" movement. Publication awaits the Prime Minister's signature, expected this evening. Could this mark a new era of open government and accountability in Thailand? @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Logo El Pais BREAKING NEWS: Six ministers have reported to have stormed out of a cabinet meeting being held by the Deputy Prime Minister. Four of the six ministers are highly considering tendering their resignations after a raft of "shambolic" economic measures are set to be introduced by the Prime Minister in the coming days. @elpais/TWITTER] Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Thailand Takes Bold Step Towards Open Governance with Landmark Transparency Act Read more here. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thai Rath Thailand Enacts Comprehensive Transparency and Information Act to Enhance Governance Read more here. @ThaiRath Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Kom Chad Luek Transparency Act: Critics Concerned About Potential Government Overreach Read more here. @KomChadLuek Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Daily News Prime Minister Thaksin Leads the Nation in Embracing Accountability and Public Participation Read more here. @DailyNews Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Khaosod English Citizens Applaud Transparency Act, Eager for Increased Access to Government Information Read more here. @KhaosodEnglish Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Matichon Local Communities Express Hope and Concerns Following Passage of Thai Transparency Law Read more here. @Matichon Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Naew Na Opposition Voices Skepticism Over Thailand’s Latest Transparency Legislation Read more here. @NaewNa Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thai Post Experts Weigh In: Evaluating the Implications of Thailand’s New Transparency Legislation Read more here. @ThaiPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Krungthep Turakij Economic Analysts Predict Positive Impact on Business Environment with New Legislation Read more here. @Krungthep Turakij Twitter Logo

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Twitter Logo BBC News The United Kingdom has welcomed 2004 with its annual New Year Fireworks display in London! Happy New Year! @BBC Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: A terrorist attack has occurred in Baghdad Green Zone! Terrorists have stormed the parliament building, possibly taking hostages! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thaksin Shinawatra Happy New Year Thailand. Happy New Year Earth. May 2004 be a year filled with aspirations and successful dreams. @ThaksinLive Twitter Logo

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Twitter Logo МИД РФ The Russian Government condemned the attacks in Baghdad and offered its condolences
& assistance to the Iraqi people and their government. Read more here. @MinistryofForeignAffairsRU Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo National Intelligence Agency Following a New Year terrorist attack in Baghdad, the Iraqi Army, Special Force, and National Guard have been mobilized. It remains uncertain whether the Iraqi Government has any capacity to stabilize the nationwide revolt in the long term @NIA Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Ministry of Defense (Thailand) Commander-in-Chief of the Thai Navy, Thira Hao-Charoen, has safely landed at the Canberra Airport to undertake his official visit to Australia. He will be discussing the matter of mutual interests and regional security with the Australian Vice Admiral Russ Crane and Chief of the Defence Force, General Peter Cosgrove @MODTHAI Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: The Chief of Defense Forces of Thailand has been FIRED by the defense minister. The current Commander-in-Chief of Army, and Air Force, including Navy who is currently in Australia, have also been REJECTED their application for the next military election! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
LTpqSDMM_400x400.jpg
Le Monde in English BREAKING: Versailles announces intent to challenge Parliamentary motion that would expel people with the Canadian nationality, citing violation of the constitutional right to not be discriminated. Court of Cassation has granted temporary injunction pausing expulsion procedures. @LeMonde_EN Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post The Thai Director-General of the European Affairs and Minister of Defense is currently undertaking an official visit to France. This marks the fourth time this year that the Thai Government engages in a high-level with Western nations @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024
Twitter Logo El Caribe President Balaguer deposed in military coup d'état, ending an 18-year reign of terror. National elections to be scheduled for April 2004. @ElCaribe Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
LTpqSDMM_400x400.jpg
Le Monde in English For the first time this millennium the Parliament has met in Congress to listen to the Empress' speech. In the speech she promised to continue the military investments but announced a new foreign policy direction, a new immigration policy for citizens of former colonies, and promised to launch a person in Space before 2008, to the Moon before 2015 and to Mars before 2025 @LeMonde_EN Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post In an unexpected political maneuver, Bhumjaitthat Party, the only opposition party in the National Assembly, announced the merging into the Democrat Party. Effectively, this development has led to all Bhumjaithai MPs and Senators to now be working under the Democrat Party. The Thai political landscape is getting heated as the Democrat now files for a General Debate. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo