STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: Cyber Police has launched the largest cyber raid in the Thai history, targeting at the hacker group known as CipherShade, after successfully gaining control of the largest black-market website in Thailand. Cyber Police has released a statement that the open tender for the NSST zero day vulnerability has been the most heinous crime committed by the CipherShade in the light so far. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo MFA of Thailand We are pleased to announce that a definitive agreement between Thailand and the Dominican Republic regarding Thailand's observer status in its upcoming general election has been reached. As a result of months long discussion, Thailand will be dispatching 930 observers to the Dominican Republic to ensure the fair, free, and democratic nature of this general election. @MFAThailand Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Russia will be dispatching the highest-ranking official to Bangkok in decades! Read more here. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
Twitter Logo
LTpqSDMM_400x400.jpg
Le Monde in English Mouvement Monarchiste has requested a debate with the Minister of Justice in the Imperial Assembly regarding the recent opinion piece in Le Monde on the crisis affecting young girls and women in France. @LeMonde_EN Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Thailand has passed a new Labor's Right and Protection law amidst the increasing number of migrant workers reaching 5 million last week. Read more here! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post First mass production of autonomous electric vehicles are seen deployed as the internal transport system within the newly open Thai Global Innovation Hub. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Australia has recently published that it has spent nearly $4.6 billion to purchase naval frigates and landing crafts. Thailand has raised concern regarding the reason by the Australian government's decision to put its country into debt despite the worsening living condition and prevalent security issues, risking economic collapse and grave humanitarian crises. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Minister for Finance Whilst I appreciate some of the concerns published in the Thai media, Australia's long-term fiscal outlook remains strong. The suggestions that a first-world developed nation with a highly diversified and strong economy like Australia's is on the brink of economic collapse and a humanitarian crisis is absurd. The government maintains manageable budget deficits in order to provide a necessary amount of economic stimulation without putting the government in a position where it would need to default on its debts or lose its AAA credit rating. @ChrisBowenMP Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Minister for Home Affairs Despite what has been published in the Thai media, I want to reassure the Australian public that there are no obvious or prevalant national security issues and that the Department of Home Affairs continues to safeguard Australia's national security 24/7. @RosKellyMP Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo National Intelligence Agency The NIA has received a notification of potential disinformation campaign by the Ministry of Finance of Australia. While we encourage both side to engage constructively on a private-to-public basic, we have to remind that Australia national treasury is at mere $3 billion USD with the same number applies to its GDP. @NIA Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Paul Bongiorno The recent uneasiness in the relationship between Australia and Thailand over Australia's fiscal position has made me go digging around the World Bank data a bit. You can't make this shit up!

Screenshot-2024-04-22-215823.png

@PaulBongiorno Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Minister for Foreign Affairs Australia holds grave concerns that Thailand will become a failed state within our region. This is based on the standard that Thailand has provided to us for a failed state status, Thailand's fiscal position now far exceeds that standard. Australia stands ready to provide Official Development Assistance to Thailand through our AusAID program. Australia has a long history of providing aid to Thailand, notably through the construction of the First Thai-Laos Friendship Bridge.

@KevinRuddMP Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Paul Bongiorno Easy there Mr. Rudd! Give our Thai friends some breathing room. Not quite a fair shake of the sauce bottle as you would say.

@PaulBongiorno Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post We are not sure what is happening to the Australian leadership, but their recent social media actions indicate that they are disillusioned to see Thailand having 4.5 times their GDP. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Paul Bongiorno The Bangkok Post seems to think I'm a part of the government! I'm flattered but sorry, I haven't quite sold my soul to the devil yet. @PaulBongiorno Twitter Logo