STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | The United Coalition

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Oh thats funny... Saudi Arabia has declared war."

The Air Vice-Marshal would look at all the intelligence in front of him that suggested Saudi Arabia was up to something.

"Anyway.

We're not moving from the Red Sea. Whilst the focus of the mission is on taking out Turkey and defending Israel, our national defence remains the priority. Saudi Arabia is more of a threat than Turkey to our national security because of their ability to access the Indian Ocean. We won't go to the Mediterranean, putting our ships at risk of detection through the Suez and then have to turn around, go through the Suez Canal again, which can take several hours if not days depending on the traffic through there, while Saudi Arabia invades Israel and launches attacks on Diego Garcia and the west coast of Australia. And if Saudi Arabia mined the Suez or somehow it was closed? Then we're screwed. It's too much of a risk. If you don't want to strike Saudi Arabia first then that's fine, but we will be there ready when, not if, they attack Israel or any other nation or strategic target. Though I think the only nation with an issue to that is Sweden?"

Connor Odinson Zak Alex Jamie Nathan

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret

Vice Admiral Osborne would respond to his Swedish colleague's question. "I can confirm that the Navy just deployed a task force, named 'Task Force 101', which consists of American carriers and other critical assets. We are planning for a rendezvous to the south of Crete. Once our fleets are closer together we can talk discuss more specific locations. But I still like the idea of American, British, and Swedish fleets meeting up like this. Is there any word of a British deployment? I can confirm to our British and Canadian friends that the French have cleared us to fly over their airspace and the use of some of their ports and air force facilities for refueling.

"In regard to what our Australian colleagues have been talking about... I agree with our Swedish colleague that we should focus our efforts on Turkey right now, as they pose the biggest threat and are the source of the problem we are facing. However, if you feel the need to focus on Saudi Arabia, I caution you to proceed with the understanding that none of us are in a position to help you in that region of the world if things turn south," he said.

Owen Connor Jamie Nathan

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"The Suez Canal will not be used as a weapon against this coalition and we are proving that point with traversing our Carrier Battle Group as a show of force. On which note we will be arriving in the Mediterranean shortly where we will coincide our operations with the United States deployment - I would suggest that with or without the British that we proceed, alongside Russia, with the striking of select targets immediately.

We have attempted diplomatic avenues and it is clear Turkey is not willing to negotiate.

I will note for the record though that I am saddened to see the lack of support from members of this coalition; we have formed purely to act as a unit and it appears not the time has come to actually take a step forward, a lot of you have crumbled from the front line. My kudos goes to the United States and Russia which have maintained a strong line of defence against this violent regime."

Odinson Alex Connor Owen Zak Nathan Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The British CSG will be arriving in the next few hours. We had them based at Gibraltar to welcome another vessel that would be joining them. We will also be deploying additional units from our Fleet Air Arm to Cyprus for re-supply before having them move to our own carrier to turn it into a war-time load out. Echoing the Americans, Turkey should be the focus. Saudi Arabia at this point is nothing but a puppet. The Royal Air Force is also putting the B-52 Bombers on immediate readiness which can transit from the UK to carry out sustained attacks on the selected targets."

Connor Odinson Alex Owen Zak Nathan

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“I’m not disputing that Turkey is the main focus, but we’re a Coalition of many nations with varying abilities and for a smaller nation like ours and our strategic position, we are probably better use dealing with another potential….. likely, I should say, smaller front of this conflict. We can deal with multiple issues at once, we are not incapable of that and we can still maintain unity as a Coalition regardless of where we are fighting. Our logistical support will remain and increase as the conflict gets underway and if things go well enough with Saudi Arabia, then so will our weapons of war. There’s nothing to fret about.”

Odinson Zak Jamie Connor Nathan Alex

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We can contribute aerial assets to a strike against Turkey, we have just acquired extra fighter aircraft from the United States which will be able to provide support to our allies in the lead up to a preemptive strike. We will also be deploying extra naval assets to join up with coalition navies with cruise missile capabilities and provide support where we can.

I believe that we should begin operations against Turkey before they potentially could make a move against us, Israel or even begin mobilising forces to attack Cyprus."

Odinson Connor Alex Jamie Nathan Owen

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We have our Canadian Navy Destroyer in a air defence screening position between Cyprus and Israel. In addition, a Canadian frigate and replenishment ship are to the West of Cyprus. We wish to offer any of your ships access to our replenishment vessel to refuel.

Canada is now in the position to deploy a Infantry Battalion to support combat operations. We will be conducting a last minute training exercise before deployment. We would then require transport to the area of operations."

Odinson Connor Alex Jamie Owen Zak

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Ummm gentlemen, we are getting reports from Saudi Arabia that a dam has just suffered a massive breach and that several towns in the souh-west of Saudi Arabia have been flooded by this dam breach, apparently there was a large explosion seen and heard from the dam seconds before it breached? We are also getting reports of explosions at the Ras Tanura Oil Refinery on the Persian Gulf of Saudi Arabia. Does anyone want to fess up to this? It certainly wasn't us but it appears that something is going down. Perhaps Saudi Arabia are committing false flags? Perhaps there are other actors involved. I couldn't tell you if this was a surgical strike or a clandestine operation. But whatever this means, this is a serious escalation in this conflict and we could potentially see thousands of civilians die especially in the flooding following the dam breach."

Odinson Connor Jamie Zak Alex Nathan

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The General would give a small chuckle. "I thought the Australians were the experts on the Saudis? Is your intelligence not gathering anything? Australia is the only nation within the coalition with assets near the place." He shrugged. "Regardless, the Saudis chose a side and now it appears God himself is smiting them for supporting genocide. Let's bring it to the attention of the Global Assembly and move on to our prime target: Turkey. The ones committing all the genocide on the Jews you were so adamant on liberating, remember?" He would turn to his American and Swedish counterparts. "Any estimated time of arrival on your fleets? The sooner we strike, the better."

Odinson Owen Connor Nathan Jamie Zak

Reactions: Zak

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Look I don't want to say I told you so but our forces have detected missiles being launched at Eilat, Israel from Saudi Arabia. The MLRS that we discovered on our reconnaissance mission. Our forces will do everything in their power to intercept them and respond. It appears Saudi Arabia has begun attacking Israel, before Turkey even has. Whilst yes we have forces in that region, they were unable to detect any unusual activity during those strikes on Saudi Arabia, possibly because they were out of range. There are 8 million Jews in Israel, compared to 10,000 in Turkey, we know where our priorities lie at this point in time. This attitude towards us needs to STOP, frankly. We're at the most crucial moment in this conflict.

Israel, we need you to begin establishing air superiority. Our bombers can go into Saudi Arabia, but I need assurances they are protected from Saudi Arabia's fighter jets. We need the Israeli Air Force to get airborne and to begin shooting down Saudi aircraft that are within that north-western region of Saudi Arabia. I would advise you begin moving your forces in Southern Israel about a bit so the Saudi's aren't sure of their positions. I would say for Israel your priority needs to be Saudi Arabia right at this moment and maintain air defences against Turkey, but Turkey is not within artillery or ground force striking range, but Saudi Arabia certainly is and there are enough Coalition forces in the Mediterranean to stop Turkey from attacking Israel. First and foremost, our priority needs to be the defence of Israel."

Alex Odinson Jamie Nathan Zak

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I think you are missing the point of the focus on Turkey." spoke General Sterling, his eyes settling on the Australian delegate. "Saudi Arabia has nine ships in their navy. Their air force? A fair amount of fighter aircraft but only six C-130s. That part, is all public information. Immediately that suggests that the threat they pose is still, even now, considered much less than that of the Turkish and we are still missing large chunks of information. Saudi Arabia, unless their army which we have limited information on, has a masterful logistics configuration, the type of threat they possess is limited. That isn't to say they're deserving any less, but this whole issue is powered by Turkey. If, like you said, there are other factors involved in the destruction of the dam in Saudi Arabia, then it may give some explanation for what has appeared an out of the blue attack? We've not seen an increase in Turkish activity unless someone else may have? Do we know anything more about the dam which has seemingly erupted? Unfortunately, the issue with Turkey is a much larger issue then just defending Israel when other borders are threatened which could contain any government that has territory nearby.

In relation to the attack on Israel, depending on your needs and preferences, the UK can offer aircraft or additional navy assets to assist. We can also offer an armored brigade which would act in defence of Israel. (Owen Zak )

Nonetheless, the United Kingdom is in position to be able to participate in an air war against Turkey if the coalition agrees and deems it to be the next action, when the American and Swedish Fleets are also in the Mediterranean."

Odinson Connor Alex Nathan

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I concur with the British, if we all distract ourselves with Saudi Arabia it will enable the Turkish ample opportunity to decimate the Israeli border. Saudi Arabia is the scapegoat in this situation and Turkey knows it, they're using and abusing an easily swayed government to their advantage whilst they arm the border with everything they have. We've spent enough time negotiating.

The Swedish Royal Navy 1st Carrier Battle Group is in position in the Mediterranean Sea and we are ready to strike Turkey in conjunction with assets from the rest of the coalition. I believe our focus needs to be military bases and strategic launch sites of the Turkish Armed Forces - I note the substantial amount of intelligence collated on the coalition map and it's about time we start using it to our advance.

When is the earliest each member of this coalition can begin an air raid?"

Odinson Alex Connor Owen Zak Nathan Jamie

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"The Russian navy and air force has been ready for war for days now. We have some 24 ships on the coast of Turkey in the Black Sea. However, air raids should not be our first form of attack. Turkey has quite the air superiority over us, including high-tech air defense systems - if we attack by air now we'll get decimated. Instead, we should use our naval supremacy to our advantage. It is my understanding that both Russian and American naval vessels are armed with cruise missiles, I suspect other members of this coalition have vessels equipped with them as well? We should use these cruise missiles to attack the Turkish positions that we know of: air defense systems, radars, and airfields and airports. Once these areas have been destroyed, then we send in our air fleets to destroy what's left and to offer our landing troops air support.

Thoughts?"

Odinson Connor Jamie Owen Zak Nathan

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret​

"Task Force 101, consisting of two aircraft carriers, four guided-missile cruisers, sixteen destroyers, six nuclear submarines, and six support ships, has arrived in the Mediterranean Sea. Their exact location and destination right now is classified. However, I've been told that both the British and Swedish navies are aware of the general location of our fleet as well as a rendezvous point for our fleets. I think there's a small window that the Navy will be willing to wait, but our fleets will be able to rendezvous eventually regardless. Considering American Air Force Assets already in Cyprus, as well as Task Force 101, we are prepared to begin an air campaign against the Turks. General Sterling, I would like to hear what you and General Claesson think about launching an air assault on Turkey. Our intelligence shows that their fighters, which number over 100, consist mostly if not entirely of F-16s that were likely provided by Sparrow Industries. While the Air Force operates F-16s, they're all in the United States. Therefor, we shouldn't have an issue seeing who is and is not the enemy. I'm not sure if the same can be said for our Israeli friends, who may or may not operate F-16s? I think because they now have to deal with Saudi Arabia, and with the Turkish threat so close to their homeland, they should play a defensive role around their country as we conduct our major first strike unless they have something beyond F-16s to offer," he said. Vice Admiral Osborne knew that Israel had more than F-16s, because America sold a number of F-15s to them, but he was unsure if this was something that the Israelis wanted to fully disclose.

"At least for the American, British, and Swedish forces, I think we should pick an early morning during twilight. With a large number of our fighters already in the air, we would launch a massive missile barrage against Turkey, focusing on airbases and known ICBMs and SAM sites. Most of this barrage will make it through and, if we have electronic warfare aircraft flying nearby, we may be able to detect and mop up the remaining SAM sites with our electronic warfare aircraft and fighters. At that point, we would begin a massive air campaign over Anatolia and Eastern Thrace to ensure that we have total superiority. I think we could also benefit from Russian fighters, if they would be willing to participate in the opening missile barrage and then subsequent air war?
Alex

"Gentlemen I imagine we have the most combined military experience and education of any room in this building right now. However, I can tell you as a former Navy pilot, what we don't want to do is put 300 fighters into the air and fly them over Turkey to be shot down. We have to go at this tactically, and carefully, to try to minimize our losses which will already be great... I'd like to know all of your opinions on this. I can confirm that we will be prepared for this barrage and air war in a day, once our fleet is in place," he said.

Jamie Connor Zak Owen

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Russian General's aide's footsteps could be heard echoing as he ran from the office to the conference room. Busting in, he handed a paper to the general.

General Kvashnin knew it would happen, but he hoped they had a few more days still. "Turkey has launched various ballistic missiles towards Africa, whether their target is the Congolese Empire or South Africa is unknown. Additionally, the Russian navy is currently at a standoff with Turkish vessels near the Bosphorus Strait. Gentlemen, war with Turkey is now all but unavoidable. If we are to attack together - we must do so now. We are not as ready as we would want to be, but if we don't launch our operations now, we will lose our advantage."

Odinson Jamie Connor Nathan Zak

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We've launched on multiple Saudi aircraft, already shelled Saudi Arabian MLRS and SAM positions and have begun sinking their vessels in port at Jeddah. War with Saudi Arabia is definitely in full swing now. Those ballistic missiles are probably heading towards the Congo for retaliation for the attack by their peacekeepers. The strikes on Turkey must happen now, before Turkey retaliates against us or Israel for our attacks on Saudi Arabia. They're already launching ballistic missiles, which seemingly nobody has managed to intercept, which shows the serious deficiencies in Anti-Ballistic Missile technology in the Mediterranean right now. Those missiles need to be destroyed, because Israel will be next."

Alex Nathan Jamie Connor Zak Odinson

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Based on what we've all discussed, I think we're essentially needing to break this up into stages.

Stage I should consist of strikes against Turkey via our naval assets, as specified by our Russian counterparts, this could be in the form of cruise missiles. Essentially, anything that our combined fleets could use to take out the SAM, Ballistic and other sites that may pose a threat to our air forces.
Stage II, moves onto the air war aspect to gain air superiority and be able to conduct strikes against Turkish Ground Forces.
Stage III oversees a ground war.

Naturally we can elaborate on this further but we don't seem to be getting to a decision to start. If all coalition members are in agreement and are happy to commence naval barrage followed by an air war, please can you confirm? I would suggest that we simply set a date and time. Due to the extreme delays in these discussions, I would recommend tomorrow night, let's say midnight to commence? ((18/02/2022)) where all parties of the coalition would begin Stage I. This will then lead immediately onto Stage II."

[Confirmed] United Kingdom
[Not Confirmed] Russia
[Not Confirmed] United States
[Not Confirmed] Sweden

"From a UK point of view, we would be, hopefully in conjunction with our American and Swedish fleets, work along the coast taking out targets such as their Radars and Air Defences, then begin the air campaign. We have put this area of operations on the coordination center to review but I believe this is the place to start for southern Turkey."

Alex Odinson Connor Nathan Zak Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"I think in order of priority, ballistic missile sites need to be prioritised to defend our own nations from attacks. We have seen what Turkey can do in the Congo. This cannot be repeated. Then SAM sites to allow the free flow of Air Forces. We will contribute to Stage III and hopefully by that time Saudi Arabia would have surrendered. Again, we're not in the position to fight the Turkish right at this point in time, Saudi Arabia are keeping us busy and are fighting back. According to Turkey though they have reached a peace agreement with Israel? Frankly, we would have liked to have been consulted about this. Does the Israeli General want to elaborate on this? As far as the Coalition is concerned, the time for peace has well and truly passed. Turkey are merely buying time to continue building up forces, we cannot keep giving them a bone. We are a bit disappointed that Israel has gone and done this behind our backs."

Zak Jamie Odinson Alex Nathan Odinson Connor

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The coalition would be presented with intelligence on Saudi Arabia as part of Operation Iron Law such as structures, personnel files, equipment lists and military base locations. This would be accessible to any of the member parties within the coalition however operational details surrounding the operation itself would remain classified.

"Our intelligence agencies have been working to gain intelligence on Saudi Arabia to see whether they have the capacity to launch counter attacks if the coalition does decide to attack the Republic of Turkey."

Owen Nathan Connor Jamie Odinson Alex

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
One of the military advisers rushed into the room after taking a phone call from a senior officer within Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, he brought a laptop in with him after being sent a recording of a call between the Israeli Prime Minister and the Turkish President. He connected the laptop to the speakers and played the concerning message from the Turkish President.

"I’m not afraid to end the lives of every single one of these Jews and every other minority in Turkey." - President Devlet Bahçeli​

Brigadier General Avi Gil turned to face the rest of the room as the recording was played, he took a sip of water and rested the glass back on the table before he spoke into his microphone.

"I do believe that we should move into Turkey as soon as possible. We need to protect not only the Turkish Jewish community but also other minorities such as the Kurdish people who may be at risk. We are ready to commit naval assets to a naval blockade and/or strike."

Connor Alex Owen Jamie Odinson Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa