STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[CANADA]: The Second Canadian Civil War

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The Liberal Government of Canada have been constantly taking in refugees from around the world into the borders of the country and while the Canadian people have remained quiet and followed their government's lead, a recent event has changed the people's hearts and they refuse to follow the liberal leadership any longer. Yesterday, in the heart of Toronto, a terrorist attack committed by a Sudanese and Somalian refugee killed twenty-three (23) Canadian citizens.

The people of Toronto gather under the leadership of the Canadian Nationalist Party's leader, Jacob Henderson, as they call out the Liberals' corruption for doing nothing to prevent the attack that occurred, along with the other injustices forced onto other Canadians. Toronto is now at the heart of a Nationalist rise-up which is demanding for the Liberals' immediate step-down from power as they call for a 'Vote of no Confidence'.

As the Liberal party remains silent, the Nationalists become more and more violent as they target government buildings and their rise in popularity spreads across the country.

Only two question remains; Will the Liberals respond, or ignore their plea for justice? And will Canada stand alone in their struggle?

Capture.PNG

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Andrzej Duda, President of the Third Unitary Republic of Poland, has announced his backing and political support of the Nationalists, in their fight and uprising against a 'refugee loving' party and government. Many other Polish politicians have also pledged their support.

Duda has called on others in Europe to also back the uprising.

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
Japan urges for peace and stability within Canada. Violent uprisings are not necessary, especially when change can be achieved through democratic means. We warn that conflict may attract further Japanese attention.

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
The King of Singapore would address his nation, and the world at large on his country's, as well as his own personal position on Canada.

"We urge both the Liberal government and the Nationalists to show restraint during the coming days. I must remind our friends in Canada-- on both sides, that is. For every action, there is a reaction. For every reaction, there is a consequence that all who are involved must pay. If the people have legitimate grievances that the government are refusing to address, then perhaps an incident of this nature may have been necessary to create a dialogue."

Vincent offered a charming smile to the camera as his eyes shifted from the occupants of the room and directly towards the camera.

"With that said, I would like to remind the world that Canada is a multicultural country with a population consisting of almost 18% Asians. These men, women and children are as diverse as our great country of Singapore, and I implore all the Asians with a voice in Canada to not allow themselves to be biased towards any one side. You are not 'model minorities'-- You are all diverse people with varying backgrounds and experiences. And most importantly? You have a voice. I ask you to listen to both sides before reaching a conclusion as to whom you support. Collectively your six million voices can and will make a difference if they are put to use. Some might not believe a difference needs to be made. Truth be told, that's entirely up to you, the people, to decide. And that is simply all that i'm asking you to do. Thank you for your time."

After the King stepped off stage, his Secretary of Foreign Affairs would end the conference shortly before declaring Singapore's intention to follow the uprising closely.

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a travel advisory to Norwegian citizens for the nation of Canada. The advisory asked all Norwegian citizens to leave the country, and advised Norwegians to not enter the country unless absolutely necessary. The Norwegian embassy in Ottawa was put at a heightened state of alert as a high volume of Norwegians visited. It seemed unusual that citizens of a first world nation with a highly functional democracy would resort to such matters. The Norwegian government wasn't sure how to interpret the situation. Leif Holt, who had been the Minister of Foreign Affairs only days ago but was now the Prime Minister of Norway, sent a message to the Prime Minister of Canada.

101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Situation in Toronto
RECIPIENT: The Right Honorable Prime Minister of The Canadian Federation
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Prime Minister,

I am very sorry to hear about the situation in Toronto. I imagine that this is a busy time for you and your government, but if the Norwegian government can offer assistance in any way we would be happy to help. A situation like this in a first would nation, especially Canada, is truly shocking. The Norwegian government supports a peaceful solution to this situation and we hope that there is no harm to Canada's democracy. If you decide that holding a snap-election right now is the best option to prevent further conflict, my government would certainly support you.

The Norwegian people mourn for the loss of Canadian lives, and we hope this can be prevented in the future.

Best Regards,

Leif Holt
Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Norway

Last edited:

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Minister for Foreign Affairs, Senator Penny Wong, would release a statement.

"The Australian Government unequivocally condemns the attack in Toronto which has left 23 people dead. We are currently in contact with our High Commission in Ottawa and the Consulate-General in Toronto to determine if any Australians were harmed in this attack. Terrorism has no place in Canada and has no place in Australia. We offer any and all assistance to the Canadian Government to stop and neutralise all terrorist threats. The current nationalist riots and protests happening in Toronto is also disturbing. Hate has no place in Canada or Australia and this type of behaviour is completely unacceptable, we must come together united as one, in order to fight off terrorism, rather than be divided. That is what they wish to achieve, they wish to divide us, to put Non-Muslims up against Muslims in their sick attempt to gain Muslim followers to their extreme brand of Wahhabism. We cannot let this happen, we must be united and we cannot let the terrorists win. We are in contact with our Consulate-General in Toronto regarding the situation on the ground, our travel advice remains the same for the whole of Canada but we urge Australians to avoid protests in the Greater Toronto Area. Australia stands with Canada and offers the Canadian Government all the support it requires to fight off terrorism, hate and bigotry."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Official Statement

The Netherlands condemns the cowardly terrorist who took robbed twenty-three innocent people of their lives. We stand in solidarity with the Canadian government and hope to work closely together to prevent further catastrophes. But the acts of violence being committed by the Nationalists is in no way better than the actions of the terrorists. It is in this time that the Canadians must unite, not fall apart in different factions each seeking to gain power through violence.

We are also ashamed to see the Polish government once more condone violence and aggression and call upon the nations of Europe to echo the words that we seek peace, not violence.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs further advised Dutch citizens currently in Canada to remain aware of their surroundings and avoid areas of protest. The travel advisory to Canada has been changed to advise citizens to EXERCISE A HIGH DEGREE OF CAUTION. The situation in Canada will remain to be closely monitored with the travel advisory subject to further changes.

Leopold Albronda, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Government has highlighted concern in the brewing problems in Canada, publicly vowing support for a peaceful and democratic solution to the growing tensions. Jericho Bourne, the British Prime Minister has also slammed the Polish Government for their support of violence by encouraging a nationalist uprising opposing democratic process that saw the Canadian Government enter office. For the moment, travel advisory would remain but the situation observed closely.

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
245px-Coat_of_arms_of_Canada.svg.png

The message from the Kingdom of Norway reaches Prime Minister James Trudelle, he replies as soon as possible;

SUBJECT: Situation in Toronto
RECIPIENT: The High Honourable Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Norway
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Prime Minister,

I thank you, on behalf of Canada, for your concern in the ongoing event in Toronto.

The situation is currently under control as the city has been placed into martial law and the RCMP has been deployed to deliver justice to those that would result to such violence against their own people. However, your support for the democracy of Canada is greatly welcomed and if needed, I will contact you again to help us.

For now, the Liberal government will not give those who perform violence for their political gains. A snap-election is, as of now, off the table.

Great Thanks,

James Trudelle
Prime Minister of the Canadian Federation

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prime Minister James Trudelle takes the stage as the video feed focuses on his tired face.

"The recent events in Toronto have shocked all of us within the House of Commons and the Senate. These so-called nationalist claim to love their country and their fellow Canadians but they use violence against their own people and their country to gain their political wishes. The Liberal government will give nothing to those that resulted to use rioting, destruction of property, and murder. The snap-election that they claim to want so desperately will not be given to them."

"Instead, the Liberal government places Toronto under martial law and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police has been deployed into to city to arrest the rioters and contain this uprising of nationalists within the heart of Canada. All of those found within the streets after sun set will be considered a rioter and arrested."

"God protect us all."

With that, the Prime Minister exits the stage and the video feed cuts off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Canadian Nationalist Party leader, Jacob Henderson, takes the stage in front of the Toronto city hall.

"It has come to our attention that the Liberal party continue to refuse our demand of justice for the people who have died in the recent terrorist attack, along with the thousands of Canadians that have died in various other terrorist attacks either within our borders or abroad."

"They show us nothing more than their continuous tyranny by doing this. I assure you that this injustice will not go unwarranted. The Prime Minister and all those that supported his decisions to open our borders for attack by the enemy will face justice for their high treason again the Canadian Federation."

"As for the foreign powers; this is a war fought for Canada by her people, do NOT get involved, for there is nothing in this world you should fear more than the blood lust of a country that has suffered injustice. I ask all Canadians, from sea to sea, to rise up against the tyranny of the Liberal party! We have been considered a peaceful country to easily take advantage of, but no more shall we lay here and endure constant abuse!"

"It's time we wake up and take back our home!"

Jacob Henderson exits the stage of the video feed cuts off.

After the Nationalist Party's Leader's speech, many more people close to and within Toronto join their cause, the RCMP helpless against their numbers are pushed out of the city.

Across the country, the armed forces stationed in Vancouver, British Columbia and Quebec City, Quebec join the Nationalists and take the cities and surrounding areas by force.

The situation in Canada escalates as the Nationalists now have a great percentage of the military under their support.

Capture2.PNG

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
The Federal Republic of the Philippines would express great concern on the situation of Canada. Nevertheless, the Federal Republic of the Philippines, through it's Department of Foreign Affairs, would condemn the terrorist act and express it's support to Canada in quelling the terrorist threat.

However, the Federal republic of the Philippines would also urge both Nationalist and Liberal party to peacefully resolve their issue, reach a compromise, and set aside differences, and unite in combating the real threat to Canada - terrorism.

Foreign Affairs Secretary Alan Peter Cayetano would instruct the Philippine Embassy in Ottawa's ambassador, Mrs. Petronila Garcia, to exercise caution and ensure the safety of all Filipino expats, tourists, and investors in Canada. The DFA instructions shall be relayed to all the Honorart consulate offices in Canada:

- Philippine Consulate in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island

- Philippine Consulate in Edmonton

- Philippine Consulate in Halifax

- Philippine Consulate in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador

- Philippine Consulate in Toronto

- Philippine Consulate in Vancouver

- Philippine Consulate in Winnipeg

Last edited:

Jace

Aug 27, 2018

[PRIVATE MESSAGE. ENCRYPTED.]

| This message is intended for the Nationalist government. |

Greetings.

I am King Vincent Wei I of Singapore, and I have a message for the leader of the Nationalists, Jacob Henderson. It is my intention to personally make an offer to you, as the spread of Nationalist sentiment has touched the westcoast of your country, which contains a substantial Asian population.

I am offering to send advisers to Nationalist-controlled Vancouver in a non-combat, humanitarian role on behalf of the Kingdom of Singapore. To be clear, we are offering to serve as third-party observers, as well as considering this an aid mission to provide the city's residents with food, water, and medicine if, worst-case scenario, the city's residents are dragged into the conflict.

We also intend to make sure the opposing government does not attempt any human-rights violations to ensure their victory in your conflict. I will add, Mr. Henderson, that it will go both ways. We hope you accept our offer, as it is a genuine offer of aid in a trying time for Canada. We will inform the Liberal government of our intentions in an effort to be transparent if our offer is accepted.

Regards,

Vincent Wei I
Kingdom of Singapore
WzFuYGY.png

Last edited:

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
221px-National_Emblem_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China_%282%29.svg.png

Official Statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China
The People's Republic of China is highly concerned about the events transpiring in Canada. We condemn the violence used and urge for all sides to engage in constructive dialogue. We also must urge the different sides to take notice of the plight of minority groups within Canada, specifically the 4.5% of Chinese descent and other Asian peoples. The diplomatic missions of the People's Republic of China will be open to all Asian citizens caught in the fighting and in need of aid. Additional security measures will be taken to protect these diplomatic missions.

All Chinese citizens are advised to seek travel back to China or another safe country and any Chinese nationals are adviced to postpone non-essential travel to Canada.

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
Word from Serbian King Alexandar II

Serbian king has declared that Serbian diaspora in Canada should side with nationalist, no further travel bans or any repricussion towards Canadian terriory will be made. He also notted that "Canada is Canadian, Canadians have full right to their country, foreign powers should in name of humanity, not intervene and create more cluster than there was. If anything, only citizens should be helped, but military intervention is contesting national right of Canadians to choose how they will fight out for their rights"

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Words from The Bosniak Terrorist organizatiom Odgovor

"our government has sold our brothers and sisters in Canada therefore we see no reason as to why we should do the same. Islam will triumph and the Canadian infidel will fall to his doom. By Allah we shall fight against both the government of Canada and the Nationalist cause for it is our destiny to bring Canada to the wisdom of Allah and his prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Slay the infidel!- Anonomous leader

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018

To His Majesty, Vincent Wei I, King of Singapore

Good day, Your Majesty,

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, I thank you for your concern in the safety of our citizens. It was never my intention for things to become as violent as they are, but when a government refuses to give the citizens what they want through peaceful methods, violent ones are inevitable. Therefore, I will contact the nationalists in Vancouver and tell them that I have agreed for Singapore to send men and women to oversee the human rights of our citizens during our dire times.

You may tell the Liberal regime of our understanding.

Thank you once more,

Jacob Henderson

The Canadian Civil War still grows strong as the Liberal government continues to ignore the Nationalists' demands of a snap-election. They blame their refusal on the violence being committed within the major cities of Canada even after a great percentage of the Canadian's armed forced joined the Nationalists in their struggle against the so-called 'tyranny' of the Liberals.

While the Nationalists fighting in Toronto and Vancouver resisted to push southern as American forces thicken on the Canadian border, they continue to push to the north as the Nationalists in Quebec City continue to advance and take territories surrounding the Saint-Lawrence river to prevent supplies being given to Ottawa.

The Liberal government calls onto both the RCMP and the military to take action against the Nationalists as Edmonton joins the Nationalists; Canada is officially in a full-scale civil war.

The Prime Minister of Canada announces that all foreign countries should pull out their consulates and advise tourists to return home.

DayTwoNight.PNG

Last edited:

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Response from Singapore --

The Kingdom of Singapore keeps to their word and informs the Liberal government of their intentions, as per King Wei's message to the Nationalists. Afterwards a second press conference was held to confirm Singapore's mission to the world, and the Singapore public. Domestic support at home is almost unanimously positive.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Australian Government has offered military assistance. The Bosnian terrorist organisation; Odgovor would be added to Australia's list of official terrorist organisations (found under Department of Home Affairs -> Australian Security Intelligence Organisation).

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
In a small cellar in Montreal's immigrant neighborhood a series of discussions are taking place between Islamic immigrants and harden criminals from various gangs. This loose alliance is comprised of men with a purpose to serve Allah and bring down the hated infidel once and for all. Armed with a few hand guns, shotguns, and smuggled assault rifles along with molotovs and home made landmines they are destined for glory. The first offensive is yet to take place. All they can do is pray and prepare. The liberal system brought them as a show of multiculturalism but in the process of doing so failed them thus signing their own death warrant.

Last edited:

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018

The Nationalists of Vancouver secure the ports of the western city along with the ports of Vancouver island as they prepare for the arrival of the Kingdom of Singapore's missionaries. Accommodations would be given to this missionaries in Vancouver's top hotel. Camps were already built around Vancouver ahead of time by the Nationalists for the civilians and fighters from both sides that were injured in the crossfire of the battles that took place in Vancouver and the territories north-east of the city.

The Nationalists of Vancouver were slightly pushed back in British Columbia by the RCMP and Canadian military, but a small number of Nationalists were able to successfully capture Haida Gawaii from the Liberal regime.

The Nationalist uprising in Edmonton were quenched by the combined forces of the RCMP and Canadian military, however, while the large city is no longer controlled by the Nationalists, their fight spread to other regions of Alberta.

The large military forces from Ottawa and surrounding areas aggressively pushed the Nationalists of Toronto back, making them lose a lot of territory and fighters. However, as the Nationalists in Toronto lose their territories, those of Quebec City continue to secure the entrance to the Saint-Lawrence river, preventing much needed supplies from reaching the Liberals in Ottawa.

As the fight between the Nationalists and Liberals continue to rage, a third faction is rising in the east; the Islamist.

With the civil war between two powers throughout the country, no one suspected criminals and immigrants to be a threat to the country. A cold morning, the people of Montreal headed to their jobs by walking, driving, and taking the subway. While the Islamist took the same paths to accomplish their so-called 'Act of Allah'.

A normal looking man with a briefcase enters the subway station and walks into the train. Everything is normal, no one suspects anything. The train stops at under the busiest street of Montreal. A button is pressed on the briefcase. The train erupts into a ball of flames at the street above quickly rises and falls inwards as a large explosion destroys the subway station from inside as the street above catch flames and thousands of screams echo through the city while hundreds of vehicles are taken into the explosion-created sinkhole.

At the same moment, across the city, another normal looking man walks to Station d’épuration Jean-R. Marcotte, one of Montreal's water treatment plants. Security is low, the man walks passed the small number of security, forcing his way into to plant itself. Upon entering the plant, the man sprints to the main pump, with a praise to his god, the plant is brought into flames and hundreds are killed by the explosion.

But this is not the only attack made by the Islamist; dozens of armed men march into Montreal's largest radio station, barricading themselves inside as they take the people working there as hostages and take over the radio broadcast. The group begins to preach their beliefs as the second largest city of Canada is placed under siege from the inside.

Jacob Henderson delivers another speech on live television.

"The news coming from Montreal is extremely disturbing. Terrorism has once again been a plague on our country, but never has an attack so large happen upon our soil. I urge all of the citizens in Montreal to evacuate the city as quickly as possible and if you cannot, keep the fight raging on as long as you can."

"I promise you, inhabitants of Montreal, that once the Canadian Nationalist Party takes control; nothing like this will ever happen again, those that participated in this terrorism act will be brought to justice and Islam will no longer have a place within our country."

"I also urge the Nationalist fighters of Quebec City to stop busy east and begin to head south and liberate the city of Montreal from the grasp of the Islamist terrorists."

"Glory to Canada and her people!"

With that, Jacob Henderson's speech is over and he exits the frame of the screen.

News feeds in Canada shows footage of the Canadian people now targeting the Islam faith as the Nationalist forces of Vancouver, Toronto, Quebec City, and Montreal attack mosques by breaking windows, destroying the property inside, marking pro-Nationalist propaganda on both the inside and outside as they finally light flames on the inside. Hundreds of mosques across Canada are burned to the ground.

But the Canadians do not stop there; Muslims across the country are beaten in the streets, sometimes to death. Many are also arrested and held within cells for 'Conspiracy against the Canadian people'.

Canadian Civil War - Day Three.PNG

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
While the position of the Chinese government in Beijing was full neutrality regarding revolutions in other countries, not all factions within the country shared this sentiment. Some of the more extreme members within the Party would work on reaching out to communists in Canada. Obsolete but still very effective equipment from past administrations would find its way onto civilian transports headed for Montreal and once there handed over to regional communist supporters.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II