STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
República Portuguesa The Portuguese Government as unveiled its program to prepare Portugal for the 21st century! 10 Billion dollars will be used on various sectors of the nation! Read the document in its integrity in: MinistryofPlanningIndustry&Infrastrutures.pt/Documents/Portugal21st
@govpt
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Israel Defence Forces We're also proud to outfit our navy with six new destroyers which will offer the Israeli Navy great projection for international deployment. The vessels will be commissioned under the following names, INS Hagansh, INS Hatikvah, INS Mivtach, INS Misgav, INS Miznak & INS Zaharon. @IDF
mbJ9mqj.png

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png
Minister for Resources and Energy Let me ensure the public that Australia's supply of petroleum is safe. Australia primarily imports already refined petroleum, rather than crude oil, from third nations such as Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and Korea. To make up for the small decrease to domestic refined petroleum production, we will begin increasing and diversifying our imports from other major oil producing nations such as Russia, Canada, the United States and Venezuela. @CraigEmersonMP
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
ill66t3.png
Federal Member for Kennedy I think this whole war thing is a load of codswallop. You know, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are entitled to their sexual proclivities! But I ain’t spending any time on it! Because, in the mean time… every 3 months… a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland. @BobKatterMP
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Bank of Thailand The latest estimation of the current Thailand economy value has finished! We estimated that the total value of all finished products in Thailand is 164.4 billion USD! If we compare to last year, which is 126.7 billion USD. It has grown over 31 percent. This number marked the highest Thailand's economic growth in history! It is now visible that Thailand has entered the second economic boom era! We expect that the number will rise to 170 billion USD at the end of this Quarter!@BankofThailand
mbJ9mqj.png

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
ill66t3.png
Saudi Arabia.gov Saudi Arabia promises untamed retribution to the culprits behind this uncivilized and horrific attack on the people of Saudi Arabia, their deaths will not go without response. We ask the Arab World to hold a moment of silence for the at least 30,000 killed and wish for the obliteration of this unnamed mencace to society. @OTG.SaudiArabia
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Rosoboronexport Our storefront has been updated with new hardware: airborne vehicles, new APCs, tanks, and more! All at the low-low mark-up of 20%. @Rosoboronexport
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
Nexus We are happy to announce that over the last few months we have been working on a re-structure of our organisation that has now been complete. Please visit our revamped websites for Nexus Defence and Nexus Insurance - You no longer need to apply for an account prior to shopping with us! @Nexus
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Ministry of Defence Thailand Best wish to the new soldiers with the reestablishment of 8th and 10th Infantry Division! This add up personnel in the Royal Thai Armed Force to over 200,000! @MODThailand
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Naftali Bennett The attacks on military and civilian positions in Eilat and Uvda will not go unanswered and we strongly condemn the Saudi Arabian Government and Military for these attacks. Revenge will be coming. @naftalibennett
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli The fact that you, @naftalibennett ordered a retaliatory attack for your horrific genocide of Saudi Arabian Citizens in your attacks last week really shows your commitment to destroy Muslims. Tens of thousands have died and you talk of “retaliatory actions” when what Saudi Arabia did what it needed to defend it’s people. Stand Down or we will retaliate against your Government. Also I want to inaugurate the newest weapon to our ICBM fleet, a weapon capable of Striking Washington D.C. in 30 minutes or less and causing immense damage. Of course these horrible weapons of war don’t have to be used so that’s why I’m suggesting a joint international meeting in a neutral location. Peace is the answer, not war though I know some in the west will never accept this. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post BREAKING NEWS: The Prime Minister has authorised the reactivation of the Southern District Home Front Command which consists of over five thousand personnel and has ordered their deployment to Eilat and Uvda to support medical crews and fire brigades in their efforts to save military and civilian lives. 1/2 @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post The Prime Minister has also appointed Rafi Peretz to lead the efforts in Eilat and Uvda under the position of Minister of Home Front Defense whilst Amichai Chikli takes over as Minister of Education. 2/2 @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Empire of The Congo @Devletbahçeli, your threat of a ballistic missile capable of hitting Washington DC does not bode well for this potential summit between you and your enemies. Clearly, you have intentions to cause massive quantities of death among the innocent people of that city, making you no better than the Israelis who struck so hard against the Saudi Arabian people. I would suggest no one attempts to attend a meeting with the Turks, as they may turn on you and attempt to take you captive despite being there for diplomatic purposes, as they did to us. @OmariGowon

Axis12 Zak

Last edited:

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli Turn on Us? Like how your so called peace keepers turned on our own soldiers without notice? I think the world clearly can see that you have no right to speak about betrayal after your actions at the Silvri Education Camp. It is disgusting that you fight against peaceful talks to de-escalate a horrendous conflict. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Empire of The Congo Must I remind you that during the course of that incident not ONE bullet was fired from the guns of my men? They reacted in response to finding the bodies of seven Jewish civilians executed in the nearby woods by your troops, as well as accounts of mistreatment from those imprisoned. Your men killed children and infants. We did not betray you, you betrayed your own people. You massacred thousands. You, are at fault. @OmariGowon

Axis12

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
ill66t3.png
Saudi Arabia.gov It has been confirmed that another horrendous terrorist attack has hit further civilian centers within the kingdom and that over 40,000 Civilians have died in the recent strikes. Investigative Teams from initial strikes have confirmed that KSR-5 missiles were used in all attacks and that it is now suspected that Russia may be either supplying the Israeli Government or this was an attack by Russia to Eliminate one of the largest competitors in the Oil and Gas Industry. @OTG.SaudiArabia
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Devlet Bahçeli Not One Bullet? Really? I would beg to differ on that one Emperor. In fact we found hundreds of Congolese Bullets in bodies found after the unfortunate emergency operations to secure Turkish Territory from your troops. In fact I can confirm in an image posted below that the civilians that you said we executed were in fact raped and tortured by your soldiers after they decided to rush the complex, killing over 30 Guards who tried to protect the innocent civilians. You truly are disgusting. @Devletbahçeli
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad
Fabricated video shown below of bullets being found in a body of a detainee, the wound would be blurred and once the bullet was removed it was shown that it was in fact the bullet of a standard issue Congolese Firearm.

• Wow
Reactions: Zak

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
JSC Tupolev Following our research into productions of the KSR-5 missiles, it appears that Russia does not operate any Tupolev Tu-16 strategic bombers and that the only nation it was sold to in the past was the nation of Turkey. Perhaps the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should re-think their alliances as it appears to us it may be Turkey behind the attack, attempting to get the Saudis into the war and distract the West from the atrocities currently going on against the Jews of Turkey. @TupolevDesignBureau
mbJ9mqj.png

VBCFan

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
TDE International Turkish Defense Exports International can confrim that the aforementioned Tu-16 Aircraft were sold to the Congolese Government following the decommissioning of the aircraft which have since been replaced by more advanced aircraft. It is safe to assume that the attack earlier this month was in fact conducted by the Congolese Government. @TDEXpress
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex VBCFan Kelly the Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II