STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Than Shwe The nation of Thailand and its warmongering, civilian slaughtering, government has illegally invaded the nation of Cambodia over a minor dispute and attempted to annex the islands of New Caledonia under a false pretense of a "humanitarian mission." They have now illegally sent armed troops into Myanmar to destabilize our nation. Everything we have done is to assure the safety of our nation and our civilians. We will defend Myanmar against foreign terrorist states no matter what! I deny the false claims made by the Thai government and I hope that its past actions speak for themselves; we are an innocent victim of Thai imperialism. @ThanShwe Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: It has been confirmed that the Myanmar chairman is a liar as he outright states that Thailand has invaded Cambodia in the past! Thai and Cambodians are confused and start questioning their existence! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Myanmar has placed tens of thousands of soldiers alongside the Thai border. Is this a prelude to an invasion of Thailand? @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Than Shwe The government of Thailand murders foreign diplomats in their streets and disclose confidential diplomatic messages to the world. And we are to believe they want peace and support diplomatic dialogue? What a joke.

Our warnings have been given. Anymore infringement on Myanmar sovereignty will be an act of war. I will assure our citizens are protected at all costs. @ThanShwe Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: The Thai Navy Naval Expeditionary Group One has been dispatched from the Sattahip Naval Base in response to Myanmar aggression. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Thaiger BREAKING: Thailand has deployed its largest naval deployment ever to the Andaman Sea after the diplomatic breakdown between Thailand and Myanmar. @Thaiger Twitter Logo

Twitter Logo Khaosod English BREAKING: The Thai Navy has sent NEG1 to Myanmar after a war threat from the Myanmar chairman! @KhaosodEnglish Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Burma News International BREAKING NEWS: Wishing revenge on Burmese people for the legal arrestation of their comrades, Thai soldiers have pushed into the Mae La refugee camp in Tak province where they tortured, abused, and raped innocent Burmese citizens! Our sources are eye witnesses. @BNI Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: Civilian maritime surveillance systems are detecting over 100 unidentified warships operating in the Andaman Sea, 1 kilometer from Myanmar territorial water each day. What is happening?! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Than Shwe The Tatmadaw has confirmed the "100 vessel fleet" the Thai have deployed as yet another escalation action is in fact only 18-20 vessels strong. @ThanShwe Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: Myanmar is building its military alongside the Thai border. Is this the first Myanmar Invasion of Thailand in the 21st Century? @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Twitter Logo Cairo Times Military World Power Thailand claims that an invasion from impoverished Myanmar is imminent... Prime Minister goes on to brag about wealth, claim the only reason they have yet to invade Myanmar is the threat of US intervention, and end by stating he will "set their nation on fire and burn any possible lives in their nation", threatening war crimes. @CairoMediaGroup Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Than Shwe The Thai government sends armed troops into Thailand illegally, they get arrested, Thailand threatens to invade Myanmar, Myanmar prepares to defend itself... Thailand then plays the victim. What a joke. @ThanShwe Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Burma News International BREAKING NEWS: An entire company of Thai troops were arrested attempting to cross the border back into Thailand following their illegal crossing into Myanmar. This brings the total number of Thai soldiers arrested to 95! @BNI Twitter Logo

Judea

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2023
Twitter Logo
1697002975149-jpeg.7417
Rachel Levy
For a country acting high and mighty when lecturing us about respecting the will of the local people and international law, Thailand sure seems to like completely ignoring international law when it's convenient. We wish the government of Myanmar the best of luck in protecting their sovereignty. @RachelLevy Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Myanmar National Campus of Chulalongkorn University We call for the de-escalation of the Thai-Burmese tension, and urge the United States to streamline its meditation effort! @MNC_CU Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo The New York Times The White House has released a statement which says that President Gore will address the nation tonight at 9:00 PM, EST. The President is expected to discuss the situation between Burma (Myanmar) and Thailand.
@NYTimes Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost President Gore has ordered all American flags to half-staff for two weeks in remembrance of the Portuguese Royal Family who were all killed in a car accident, and for the Portuguese People.
UOVRY7IQXJCWDO6RGEE32H2MKM.jpg
@WashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo The Republic Thai Navy We are delighted to announce the establishment of the Naval Expeditionary Group Two, which is part of the five Naval Expeditionary Groups that will be established this year. The Thai Navy is proud to protect the democratic institution of this country and a place where human rights flourish. @RTN_THA Twitter Logo

Judea

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2023
Twitter Logo Blue House President Weiss extends her deepest condolences to the Portuguese nation on the loss of their Royal Family. The Blue House will deliver flowers to the Portuguese embassy. @BlueHouse Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post The Thai Naval Expeditionary Group Two and Three have sailed past each other in their ceremony seafaring through the Malacca Strait! @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa