STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo EMERGENCYALERTSYSTEM The Mayor of the District of Columbia has declared a curfew, effective immediately. All citizens must return home and shelter in place. Any person seen outside will be subject to arrest.
@EmergencyAlertSystem Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 We will defend the country just as well in the air as we do on the ground.
000_aT65nSJ.png
@MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo Yaşar Yakış Dedicated to fostering friendships, eschewing malice, and pursuing non-alignment for a more peaceful and stable world. 🌍 #Peace #NonAlignedNation @MoFA of Türkiye Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post The Thai Rak Thai Pary has announced their 2003 election motto, "Four Years of Repair – Four years of Reconstruction" and "Building Opportunities"! Scholar expected that the resulted will be whether overwhelming landslide victory or total failure. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Asian Democratic Oversight Committee We are concerned regarding the recent constitution amendments of Japan after the rise of the new government. After a thorough analysis, we have decided to degrade the status of Japan from being a "Full Democracy" state to a "Flawed Democracy" state with the new score decrease from 88 to 71. We will publish the rigorous analysis and assessment soon. @ADOC Twitter Logo
[/TWITTER]

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 Very curious on what basis @ADOC thinks a Japan that removes power from the sovereign, makes its legislature more representative of the people and allows the people to directly elect their Head of State and Head of Government is less democratic, and in general a Flawed Democracy. Perhaps the unelected "Asian" Democratic Oversight Committee should look at its own organization first. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Twitter Logo BBC News GENERAL ELECTION: Polling Stations have now closed and attention turns to counting. Over the next several hours, we'll be updating you on the results LIVE. @BBCNews Twitter Logo

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo CBC Terrorist attack at Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. 243 dead (including 7 perpetrators) and 319 injured. Motive and identity of those involved is currently unknown. We will update this story as information is revealed to us. @CBC Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 My condolences to everyone who has lost someone in these cowardly attacks today. We will not rest until those responsible are found, prosecuted and hanged. There will be no mercy for those who murder children. There will be no negotiating with terrorists. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Twitter Logo I have received word that tragedy has befallen both the people of Canada and Japan this morning. My most fervent condolences go out to the families who have lost loved ones this close to the holiday season. We will offer any aid required and stand with both nations in putting an end to this senseless violence.

@JensStoltenberg Twitter Logo

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023
Twitter Logo PM Abdullah Gül My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Canada during this tragic and senseless act of violence at Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. My deepest condolences to the families who lost loved ones, and I wish a speedy recovery to those injured. We stand with our Canadian friends during this difficult time. 🇹🇷🇨🇦 #CanadaStrong #CondolencesFromTurkiye @PMofTurkiye Twitter Logo

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Twitter Logo HRM Stanislaus Grabowski The thoughts and prayers from myself, my family, and all those within Poland are with the families of those who lost lives in Japan and Canada during these catastrophic terrorist attacks. Poland understands the pain these two nations are experiencing and I offer my full support to both nations should they require it. Even if it just an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. #CanadaStrong #JapanStrong #TrueWarriors @HRMStanislausGrabowski Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo MOFA of Japan Thank you to all countries who have offered help, at this moment in time Japan can use medical personnel trained in treating the victims of nerve gas exposure and any medical professionals in general. Expedited visa and a special blanket authorization to practice Medicine in Japan will be granted to any professionals. Please send whoever you can so as many lives as possible can be saved. @MofaJapan_en Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Thaksin Shinawatra Thailand is consider sending 6,000 Medical Personnels to Japan @ThaksinLive Twitter Logo

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
Twitter Logo 三菱 架純 The international response has been beyond heart-warming, thank you so very much for all your help. @MitsubishiKasumi Twitter Logo

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Twitter Logo Forces News Two RAF Tristars have departed the UK with volunteers from the British Red Cross to support the Japanese Government following the New Year massacre.
@ForcesNews Twitter Logo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II